Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
it means albino

:whoa:
you don't want to go down this path if your white breh

:mjlol:

It certainly looks a little like Albino.

That's your best bit of brain work is it?

It's a reference to the greatest poet from these shores.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion_(Blake)

I don't know why I'm expecting you to raise your game enough for an article on William Blake though. You probably don't even know who he is either.

:lolbron:

If you want to have an actual conversation about this, I'm more than game. If you're really at the intellectual level of "two words that look alike must mean the same thing" then I think we're best just leaving it - I've got money to spend, and your Internet allowance is probably nearly up at kindergarten anyway.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't know why I'm expecting you to raise your game enough for an article on William Blake though. You probably don't even know who he is either.

So you agree it means Albino?

or you stalling as you do your googles?

like I said, if you got white skin you probably not gonna like where I'm going with this neither

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alligators and crocs
Turtles and other kind of reptilians. Can't imagine Dino's in my face though. But I'm sure there would be a few I'd be cool with.

If I could ever get over the fact that I'm no longer domesticated and put into clothing with a shelter and ready made food and the option to turn my water hot or heat something!!!!

I wouldn't make :snoop:

Yes I would, I'm a survivor y'all :to:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you want to have an actual conversation about this, I'm more than game. If you're really at the intellectual level of "two words that look alike must mean the same thing" then I think we're best just leaving it - I've got money to spend, and your Internet allowance is probably nearly up at kindergarten anyway.

both Albino and Albion stem from the latin root word albus which means what breh?
:youngsabo:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
both Albino and Albion stem from the latin root word albus which means what breh?
:youngsabo:

Hmm... not quite so easy this one, but it's a much better approach. Props.

The root Alb is used all over Europe in different linguistic roots though... not just latin or greek roots. Nobody really knows where the word Albion came from, but it's as likely to be of Gaelic root (Alb = World, Land, Country etc) as it is Latin (Alb = white)

Either way - I was asked what it meant in the context of my name and that I can be fairly sure of, since I chose it. All my name means is I'm a fan of William Blake and that "I'll Be Honest".

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
So all the time the indigenous people were inhabitants in America they didn't "discover" nary a dinosaur bone but a cac archaeologist can "discover" one in New Jersey in the 1800s?
:ohhh:

:lolbron::skip:

Uhhhh yea... The fossils of older dinosaurs aren't sticking up out of the ground. You're forgetting that the Native Americans were stone age for the most part(i've read about them working with copper), they did not have the technology to dig deep into the ground and extract dinosaur bones.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yes, because white people use blacks to sell their lies for cheap. Have you ever heard a black megachurch pastor?

Our people will believe anything that the white man has put his stamp of approval on. You smart dumb n*ggaz is the same way. Atleast the "un conscious" community is attempting to detatch themselves from the false impressions left upon them by these crackaz, but yall ol science is my religion trans-racial ass n*ggaz really need to check yourselves and open ya eyes.
So using that logic we must question basic shyt like time, physics, etc because the white man put their stamp of approval on it. If you wanna live your life in that bubble then go right ahead, but don't come at the rest of us wit that militant contrarian bullshyt breh.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm... not quite so easy this one, but it's a much better approach. Props.

The root Alb is used all over Europe in different linguistic roots though... not just latin or greek roots. Nobody really knows where the word Albion came from, but it's as likely to be of Gaelic root (Alb = World, Land, Country etc) as it is Latin (Alb = white)

Either way - I was asked what it meant in the context of my name and that I can be fairly sure of, since I chose it. All my name means is I'm a fan of William Blake and that "I'll Be Honest".

Albionism aka Leprosy is also mentioned in the bible as a disease that made peoples skin turn white, do you agree?

slown down bro, this might end up getting under your skin

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhhh yea... The fossils of older dinosaurs aren't sticking up out of the ground. You're forgetting that the Native Americans were stone age for the most part(i've read about them working with copper), they did not have the technology to dig deep into the ground and extract dinosaur bones.

So essentially your saying the indigenous people were too retarded to find dinosaur bones

On the finding of the Hadrosaurus in New Jersey:
It was discovered in 1858 — remarkably, the same year that Alfred Russel Wallace and Charles Darwin offered an understanding of evolution by natural selection. This nearly complete skeleton provided "irrefutable scientific proof that dinosaurs had actually existed"

America's First Dinosaur Discovery: A Sacred Site of the Epic of Evolution

:patrice:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So using that logic we must question basic shyt like time, physics, etc because the white man put their stamp of approval on it.

yes you should, but the modern negro (invention of the white man) is too gullible to realize the white man has lied to him about everything, even the date. Tell me the time and date without referencing a god since the white man obviously hasn't tricked you on the basic shyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
7089_267449570118201_3507321365707389026_n_zpseoql0dav.jpeg