Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blink.gif

Blink.gif

top_heavy_by_danishep94-d8klmm8.png

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am open to new ideas as long as they have been thoroughly researched and not simply put forth by an unknown authority with no possible method of verification beyond a single source. A single source which conflicts with all that I have learned and can prove to be true.

I do look at my body and marvel at how intricate it is. And then I realize we eat and breathe through the same hole, which makes choking ridiculously easy, and my dikk is next to my a$$hole, which is basically an amusement park right next to a sewage complex. We also have almost no hair which makes us pretty bad at thermoregulation in many situations, and millions of cancers, diseases, viruses and other nasty fukking maladies. For every single claim of intelligent design there are a million cases of retarded design. You really mean to tell me that bone cancer in children is intelligent design? Disgusting flies that lay eggs in our eyes are intelligent design? 99.9% of the universe vaporizing life upon contact is intelligent design? What the fukk is the point of all the extra planets in our solar system? Beyond stunning beauty, is there any purpose to their existence?

The evidence against an intelligent God, my friend, far outweigh the arguments for one.

I will not stop you believing as you wish, as I do not seek to impose my beliefs upon others (sometimes I can be an a$$hole about it though :snoop:), but I cannot subscribe to the concept of a higher being, personally. Guess I grew out of it :manny:
you outgrew the thought of a higher being, yet some of the world's greatest minds haven't. this is humanity's biggest flaw, people think they know everything and write off things they cant fathom.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if the existence of dinosaurs are confirmed by black archeologists then what? Are we still autistic little children?

yes, because white people use blacks to sell their lies for cheap. Have you ever heard a black megachurch pastor?

Our people will believe anything that the white man has put his stamp of approval on. You smart dumb n*ggaz is the same way. Atleast the "un conscious" community is attempting to detatch themselves from the false impressions left upon them by these crackaz, but yall ol science is my religion trans-racial ass n*ggaz really need to check yourselves and open ya eyes.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The bible mentions the leviathan of the sea and certain large flying creatures...it also speaks of the firery serpent of the air...I think a lot of things existed at that time that we place in fictional stories today. And we can't say it isn't so cuz none of us were there:francis:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
First you have to understand how evolution works. Apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor. Apes went one way, we went another. Apes won't turn into humans bruh. It don't work that way.
Got a link to evolution?
I wanna learn more breh

I feel like I've listened to mainstream too much lol and shyt

Edub

Veteran
Daps
you outgrew the thought of a higher being, yet some of the world's greatest minds haven't. this is humanity's biggest flaw, people think they know everything and write off things they cant fathom.
:blessed:This! Technology and life itself have become so advanced people think "if we didn't create it, or scientifically unearth it, it just can't be then:smugfavre:"...and that my friends is what we call an EXTREMELY UNHEALTY EGO..like did u create yo self nikka:usure:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
There are still dragon /lizards on earth today. The white man's concept of dinosaurs is pure bs tho. I can see you believing in it if your white, cuz yall have to stick together sometimes, but blacks should be skeptical of anything coming out of that peckerwoods mouth. White people have been the most infamous liars the world has ever seen. They hate the truth. Look at all the sculptures, drawings, and paintings that have been changed (lied about) because those shrimp dikk fakkits realized blacks were and have always been superior. Bottom line is their scientist, historians, and archaeologists made up all types of lies to make them look like the keepers of ancient secrets, and yall like little autistic children can't discern the evidence right in front of your faces. By the way, ask a white person why their skin is white and watch them lie and say that their ancestors didn't need protection from the sun, lmao. I hope atleast one of yall is getting this.

Are you real? This is hilarious.

Your poor brain.