Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did. Native Americans had myths and legends of giant reptilian monsters which were wiped out by Thunderbirds before humans were around.

China had and still has dragon myths.

Europe had Griffins, Wyverns, Krakens.

People have clearly been finding massive reptilian skeletons for as long as there have been people.

There are still dragon /lizards on earth today. The white man's concept of dinosaurs is pure bs tho. I can see you believing in it if your white, cuz yall have to stick together sometimes, but blacks should be skeptical of anything coming out of that peckerwoods mouth. White people have been the most infamous liars the world has ever seen. They hate the truth. Look at all the sculptures, drawings, and paintings that have been changed (lied about) because those shrimp dikk fakkits realized blacks were and have always been superior. Bottom line is their scientist, historians, and archaeologists made up all types of lies to make them look like the keepers of ancient secrets, and yall like little autistic children can't discern the evidence right in front of your faces. By the way, ask a white person why their skin is white and watch them lie and say that their ancestors didn't need protection from the sun, lmao. I hope atleast one of yall is getting this.

I'm just going by what the Bible says breh :yeshrug:

the bible also says that the Creator has a different perception from ours

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Why do they need strings or other support to hold up dinosaur bones at the museum?

Blink.gif

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
ask ya self this..why did moses have to retail the story of creation

and how come God didnt give adam the ability to document everything

i would love to have read

This bytch here, I tell u..i tell this hoe not to do something...she do it anyway...n got peer pressure from a snake..this hoe jus fukked it up for all of us..n God his muhfukkin ass knew what was gone happen..why the fukk he aint prevent it..

he retired my other bytch Lillith..this eve hoe jus got me kicked out eden...lousy bytch

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am a God, because I too let there be light. Every morning I flick on a switch to illuminate my room and my bathroom and feel the divine power flowing within my veins. Oh, wait that's just my morning piss.

Am I also a God because I smoke weed? Every time I spark up the blunt I create FIRE AND LIGHT
I AM A GOD
no yeezus
You're trying to hard

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the problems with lies is that you have to explain away the unlikelihoods they create, like if those are real drawings, how Native Americans would know what they looked like, lol And why the hell do they look identical to the modern day whitemans/archaeologists drawings?

:snoop:

no wonder our people fell for white jesus

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Where is the scientific proof of an ape turning into a human
First you have to understand how evolution works. Apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor. Apes went one way, we went another. Apes won't turn into humans bruh. It don't work that way.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
the problems with lies is that you have to explain away the unlikelihoods they create, like if those are real drawings, how Native Americans would know what they looked like, lol And why the hell do they look identical to the modern day whitemans/archaeologists drawings?

:snoop:

no wonder our people fell for white jesus
so u saying u believe the bible is 100% factual and real ?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I think I'll believe some big ass lizards rather than some simp ass nikka who thought that his chick got pregnant out of the blue knowing damn well that whole town ran through that p*ssy. Without maury povich, every other trash ass brawd would be a virgin mary.
:ooh:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There are still dragon /lizards on earth today. The white man's concept of dinosaurs is pure bs tho. I can see you believing in it if your white, cuz yall have to stick together sometimes, but blacks should be skeptical of anything coming out of that peckerwoods mouth. White people have been the most infamous liars the world has ever seen. They hate the truth. Look at all the sculptures, drawings, and paintings that have been changed (lied about) because those shrimp dikk fakkits realized blacks were and have always been superior. Bottom line is their scientist, historians, and archaeologists made up all types of lies to make them look like the keepers of ancient secrets, and yall like little autistic children can't discern the evidence right in front of your faces. By the way, ask a white person why their skin is white and watch them lie and say that their ancestors didn't need protection from the sun, lmao. I hope atleast one of yall is getting this.

the bible also says that the Creator has a different perception from ours
And if the existence of dinosaurs are confirmed by black archeologists then what? Are we still autistic little children?