Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I came in here to see if this thread was real or not...wow:dwillhuh:.....
yGLdC_zpstwgkk9ot.gif

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
hey breh, why doesnt god come fix all the fukked up shyt in the world? all powerful?

:mjlol: at people believing in an all powerful God who supposedly needed rest after creating the Earth. In fact, if he was all powerful, then couldn't he just create the universe in a millisecond? I don't care how smart a person is, you have suppress some of your rationality to believe in this stuff.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your silence regarding the other points in my post tells me more than I need to know about your ability to grasp facts and debate.

it's aight though, just deflect when you have nothing to say :yeshrug:
The total volume of the ark was equivalent to 569 modern stock cars on a train :skip:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at people believing in an all powerful God who supposedly needed rest after creating the Earth. In fact, if he was all powerful, then couldn't he just create the universe in a millisecond? I don't care how smart a person is, you have suppress some of your rationality to believe in this stuff.

Who's to say we aren't in the middle of that milisecond tho?? Why do people think that the Big Bang finished?? We are still in the middle of the big bang. Our time is different from timelessness.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did. Native Americans had myths and legends of giant reptilian monsters which were wiped out by Thunderbirds before humans were around.

China had and still has dragon myths.

Europe had Griffins, Wyverns, Krakens.

People have clearly been finding massive reptilian skeletons for as long as there have been people.

There are dragons/leviathan in the Bible :patrice:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Who's to say we aren't in the middle of that milisecond tho?? Why do people think that the Big Bang finished?? We are still in the middle of the big bang. Our time is different from timelessness.

I'm just going by what the Bible says breh :yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is the only place online or otherwise where I've seen such a large amount of people deny the existence of dinosaurs. :mjlol: I didn't even know that was a thing until I joined.

I mean, why would anyone even go out of their way to fake all that stuff anyway? :jbhmm:
To discredit religion.

Also...

Evolution makes no sense.

Why nothing evolving now?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also mentions that a 700 year old cac built a fukking ship and all the animals magically transported to the entrance.

"God spells out to Noah the dimensions of the vessel: 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits, which in modern Western measurements are approximately 137m long, by 22m wide, by 13m high (450 feet long by 75 feet wide by 45 feet high)"

tell me how a little bytchass vessel like that could house the entire spectrum of fauna.

While we're at it, please also tell me how there are plants on the face of the earth despite them all apparently being flooded to death. And saltwater and freshwater animals? I guess the flood was considerate enough to have a freshwater section.

:wow: the smart dumb logic of imaginary beings is IMPECCABLE!
Always getting mad at people for doing what he made them do. OMG you ate the apple I told you not to eat! I know humans are curious, because I made them that way, and i also know the entire plot of your life, but ima still act surprised when a talking motherfukking snake tells you to eat this forbidden apple.:stopitslime:

noah wasn't white, he was black as coal

stop letting white people explain your history breh