Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

Daps
It also mentions that a 700 year old cac built a fukking ship and all the animals magically transported to the entrance.

"God spells out to Noah the dimensions of the vessel: 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits, which in modern Western measurements are approximately 137m long, by 22m wide, by 13m high (450 feet long by 75 feet wide by 45 feet high)"

tell me how a little bytchass vessel like that could house the entire spectrum of fauna.

While we're at it, please also tell me how there are plants on the face of the earth despite them all apparently being flooded to death. And saltwater and freshwater animals? I guess the flood was considerate enough to have a freshwater section.

:wow: the smart dumb logic of imaginary beings is IMPECCABLE!
Always getting mad at people for doing what he made them do. OMG you ate the apple I told you not to eat! I know humans are curious, because I made them that way, and i also know the entire plot of your life, but ima still act surprised when a talking motherfukking snake tells you to eat this forbidden apple.:stopitslime:

Writings have been perverted over the centuries my friend. You have to have discernment to separate the wheat from the chaff. You think the Golden Rule is crap too?:martin:

The snake is a symbol, so is the apple. It's allegory and told in a way that children can understand. Or told in a way that it can be easily ridiculed and therefore disregarded. It's up to you at the end of the day.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Writings have been perverted over the centuries my friend. You have to have discernment to separate the wheat from the chaff. You think the Golden Rule is crap too?:martin:

The snake is a symbol, so is the apple. It's allegory and told in a way that children can understand. Or told in a way that it can be easily ridiculed and therefore disregarded. It's up to you at the end of the day.
To some people, they're symbols. To the vast majority of unfortunate idiots that do believe in the bible, they believe there literally was a snake. I guess if we're gonna be flexible with this book's words then I'm gonna say that Jesus was just a symbol and not really the son of imaginary characters. Virgin birth is just an excuse for Mary being a thot, and the flood was just a flood of anger, not a real physical flood. And I guess Moses and his retarded followers only struggled for 40 years in their minds because they were high as fukk on ancient crack.
shyt, jesus' 12 disciples were his gay partners and they ALL snitched on him because they were all jealous.
the cross he carried through the street was just a metaphorical cross, etc etc etc
the sea wasn't parted, they just had calm waters while the soldiers got mad waves.
etc etc etc

You see how everything can be twisted and distorted when there is no basis in fact and evidence?

Daps
To some people, they're symbols. To the vast majority of unfortunate idiots that do believe in the bible, they believe there literally was a snake. I guess if we're gonna be flexible with this book's words then I'm gonna say that Jesus was just a symbol and not really the son of imaginary characters. Virgin birth is just an excuse for Mary being a thot, and the flood was just a flood of anger, not a real physical flood. And I guess Moses and his retarded followers only struggled for 40 years in their minds because they were high as fukk on ancient crack.
shyt, jesus' 12 disciples were his gay partners and they ALL snitched on him because they were all jealous.
the cross he carried through the street was just a metaphorical cross, etc etc etc
the sea wasn't parted, they just had calm waters while the soldiers got mad waves.
etc etc etc

You see how everything can be twisted and distorted when there is no basis in fact and evidence?

I absolutely do see what you're saying. I've also been where you and several others are, which is seeing the perversions of it and therefore mocking it, and the whole concept of God. I was there for years my friend.

To me though, there is evidence all around you everyday. It's hilarious to me that people think there was nothing, and then BOOM all of this crazy world sprang out of nowhere. That's 1000000x more outlandish than thinking a supreme being intelligently designed all of this. Look how intricate your human body is. No way it's not an intelligent design.

I've also seen things since that let me know how wrong I was (regarding the reality of God). Things I'll never forget. I hope it happens for you. Remember always be open to new ideas.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
This thread...

full

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Why do they need strings or other support to hold up dinosaur bones at the museum?

:dwillhuh:

and these aren't bones... the bones are long gone. some minerals in them bonded with others in the ground to create hard fossils.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I absolutely do see what you're saying. I've also been where you and several others are, which is seeing the perversions of it and therefore mocking it, and the whole concept of God. I was there for years my friend.

To me though, there is evidence all around you everyday. It's hilarious to me that people think there was nothing, and then BOOM all of this crazy world sprang out of nowhere. That's 1000000x more outlandish than thinking a supreme being intelligently designed all of this. Look how intricate your human body is. No way it's not an intelligent design.

I've also seen things since that let me know how wrong I was (regarding the reality of God). Things I'll never forget. I hope it happens for you. Remember always be open to new ideas.
I am open to new ideas as long as they have been thoroughly researched and not simply put forth by an unknown authority with no possible method of verification beyond a single source. A single source which conflicts with all that I have learned and can prove to be true.

I do look at my body and marvel at how intricate it is. And then I realize we eat and breathe through the same hole, which makes choking ridiculously easy, and my dikk is next to my a$$hole, which is basically an amusement park right next to a sewage complex. We also have almost no hair which makes us pretty bad at thermoregulation in many situations, and millions of cancers, diseases, viruses and other nasty fukking maladies. For every single claim of intelligent design there are a million cases of retarded design. You really mean to tell me that bone cancer in children is intelligent design? Disgusting flies that lay eggs in our eyes are intelligent design? 99.9% of the universe vaporizing life upon contact is intelligent design? What the fukk is the point of all the extra planets in our solar system? Beyond stunning beauty, is there any purpose to their existence?

The evidence against an intelligent God, my friend, far outweigh the arguments for one.

I will not stop you believing as you wish, as I do not seek to impose my beliefs upon others (sometimes I can be an a$$hole about it though :snoop:), but I cannot subscribe to the concept of a higher being, personally. Guess I grew out of it :manny:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Why didn't the Native Americans mention dinosaurs?

They did. Native Americans had myths and legends of giant reptilian monsters which were wiped out by Thunderbirds before humans were around.

China had and still has dragon myths.

Europe had Griffins, Wyverns, Krakens.

People have clearly been finding massive reptilian skeletons for as long as there have been people.