Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
yes it does
It also mentions that a 700 year old cac built a fukking ship and all the animals magically transported to the entrance.

"God spells out to Noah the dimensions of the vessel: 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits, which in modern Western measurements are approximately 137m long, by 22m wide, by 13m high (450 feet long by 75 feet wide by 45 feet high)"

tell me how a little bytchass vessel like that could house the entire spectrum of fauna.

While we're at it, please also tell me how there are plants on the face of the earth despite them all apparently being flooded to death. And saltwater and freshwater animals? I guess the flood was considerate enough to have a freshwater section.

:wow: the smart dumb logic of imaginary beings is IMPECCABLE!
Always getting mad at people for doing what he made them do. OMG you ate the apple I told you not to eat! I know humans are curious, because I made them that way, and i also know the entire plot of your life, but ima still act surprised when a talking motherfukking snake tells you to eat this forbidden apple.:stopitslime:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also mentions that a 700 year old cac built a fukking ship and all the animals magically transported to the entrance.

"God spells out to Noah the dimensions of the vessel: 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits, which in modern Western measurements are approximately 137m long, by 22m wide, by 13m high (450 feet long by 75 feet wide by 45 feet high)"

tell me how a little bytchass vessel like that could house the entire spectrum of fauna.

While we're at it, please also tell me how there are plants on the face of the earth despite them all apparently being flooded to death. And saltwater and freshwater animals? I guess the flood was considerate enough to have a freshwater section.

:wow: the smart dumb logic of imaginary beings is IMPECCABLE!
Always getting mad at people for doing what he made them do. OMG you ate the apple I told you not to eat! I know humans are curious, because I made them that way, and i also know the entire plot of your life, but ima still act surprised when a talking motherfukking snake tells you to eat this forbidden apple.:stopitslime:

All I got from your post :dame:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
You can't be serious...:francis:
This must be a troll thread :francis:
It has to be :francis:
You underestimate the sheer capability of human ignorance. When you wilfully ignore the laws of nature and science and choose to read the same heavily revised fictional book over and over again, constantly interpreting it differently, cherrypicking and ignoring as you please, you can basically say whatever you want and attempt to pass it off as fact.

What's not fukking ok at all is that these same people are the ones that speak the loudest. And they wanna impose this shyt on children in the fukking science classrooms.

SMH it disgusts me how the level of education in developed areas of the world can be so fukking low. I'd expect something as retarded as the OP and his post in some remote Siberian hut or some uncontacted tribe in the Amazon.. but someone who lives in a city, with access to the internet and multiple other types of media? Unfathomably asinine. We as human beings must shed superstition and harmful, brainwashing beliefs, and seek truths that have gone through the process of elimination.

When seeking to prove or disprove theories, we gotta throw away the bullshyt and stick with what seems promising. Whatever remains, however silly, improbable or impossible sounding, must be true.

We can't just write stories that directly violate the laws of nature (as we have pitifully been doing for the last few centuries) and pretend it's real. If that's the case I can dig up a children's storybook written a thousand years ago and be like yeah the cave monster from somewhere in Europe IS REAL! I SAID IT IS, AND THIS OLDASS TEXT SAYS IT IS, so it must. be. true.