Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I would like to go back and see what kind of technology they were really working with. I need to see if they could really use electricity in an advanced way and how it all looked live and in person. :whoo:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
If you have children or have been around children, and you give 5-8 year old blocks, you'll see that they try to build tall buildings at first, and then when it falls due to weight/center of gravity, they will try to build a pyramid like structure, with a wide base that becomes thinner as it moves up.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Those baskets are interesting though.. I guess there's only so many ways you can carry seeds anyway :yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If you have children or have been around children, and you give 5-8 year old blocks, you'll see that they try to build tall buildings at first, and then when it falls due to weight/center of gravity, they will try to build a pyramid like structure, with a wide base that becomes thinner as it moves up.

Man I like you as a poster because you try and play the bad guy but wtf dude w...t....f

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

lol no. I'm not really sure about the background on all these gods that guy pasted and what civilizations they belong to but looking at them again I'm just saying it's interesting that they're all carrying pretty similar baskets

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Man I like you as a poster because you try and play the bad guy but wtf dude w...t....f

Bro, I'm being dead serious.

A pyramid structure was chosen by these early civilizations for a reason. These pyramids are all fascinating, mathematically tuned and marvels of engineering, but the point still stands.

Don't believe me, go to your young nephews/nieces or siblings and give them some blocks to play with. Even with a child's logic they understands this.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Here is an ancient Pyramid structure in Japan:

Japan's Ancient Underwater "Pyramid" Mystifies Scholars

and China

whitepyramid1947.jpg

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Way more fascinated by the Manding speakers in the W, Kongo & Beti in Central Africa and Tsonga/Nguni/Maravi kingdoms/people in E/SE Africa. :manny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mayans aren't that interesting when you include outside sources teaching them everything they know. They were savages.

lol wtf?
hope this isnt about that bullshyt book 'they came before columbus'

the maya were at the peak of their civilization while europe was in the dark ages living like animals