Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Not watching as soon as I see ancient aliens I lose interest. I believe they basically not admitting how interconnected the world once was and how knowledgeable they were. Don't believe in Aliens.

:wtf: do you know what debunked means?

regardless if you believe in aliens or not, that documentary:
1. provides rational explanations for lots of ancient "mysteries", just in the context of debunking ancient alien theory.

2. provides a good example of how proper historical research is conducted and presented.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yea, the Greeks run this shyt as far as ancient civilizations go.

Their contributions to mathematics, philosophy, classical physics, government, military structure and tactics is :whew:

I put the Indus Valley Civilizations just below the Greeks.

But the Greeks...just in terms of philosophical development alone. I mean, wow.

Book: Good book to read he states large amount of sources from Spaniards of that time and etc...
"Fingerprints of the Gods: The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization.

"The Nazca Lines were the work of demigods and was here before we were" stated by the natives of that land.

Luis de Monzon was the first Spanish traveller to bring back eyewitness reports concerning these mysterious 'marks on the desert' and to collect the strange local traditions that linked them to the Viracochas. However, until commercial airlines began to operate regularly between Lima and Arequipa in the 1930s no one seems to have grasped that the largest piece of graphic art in the world lay here in Southern Peru

First pages of Chapter 5...

The last custodians of the ancient religious heritage of Peru were the Incas, whose beliefs and ‘idolatry’ were ‘extirpated’ and whose treasures were ransacked during the thirty terrible years that followed the Spanish conquest in AD 1532.1 Providentially, however, a number of early Spanish travellers made sincere efforts to document Inca traditions before they were entirely forgotten.

Though little attention was paid at the time, some of these traditions speak strikingly of a great civilization that was believed to have existed in Peru many thousands of years earlier.2 Powerful memories were preserved of this civilization, said to have been founded by the Viracochas, the same mysterious beings credited with the making of the Nazca lines.

1 See, for example, Father Pablo Joseph, The Extirpation of Idolatry in Peru (translated from the Spanish by L. Clark Keating), University of Kentucky Press, 1968.
2 This is the view of Fernando Montesinos, expressed in his Memorias Antiguas Historiales del Peru (written in the seventeenth century). English edition translated and edited by P. A. Means, Hakluyt Society, London, 1920.

Fukk the book is on the website lol. I read the book and its amazing.

Fingerprints of The Gods

Wish I had known would of save 15 dollars from Barnes and Noble

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Book: Good book to read he states large amount of sources from Spaniards of that time and etc...
"Fingerprints of the Gods: The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization.

Fukk the book is on the website lol. I read the book and its amazing.

Fingerprints of The Gods

Wish I had known would of save 15 dollars from Barnes and Noble

:aicmon:

Most of his claims are based on the idea that mainstream interpretations of archaeological evidence are flawed or incomplete. His work has been described by the scholarly community as pseudoscience and pseudoarchaeology.

Do you have any peer reviewed academic sources ?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Leasy said:
I agree. The Mayans aren't that interesting when you include outside sources teaching them everything they know. They were savages. The same goes with the Aztecs and Incan. When the Spaniards came around the Incans they asked them "Who built those monuments" and they stated an another race of people did, they were here when we got here.

:stopitslime:

“The Spanish asked the Inca, the people living there, including the king of the Inca ‘What is this Pumapunku?’ and they all said ‘It’s not us. It’s not our forefathers that made this. This was made by the gods in one, single night.’ Usually a king is proud of what his people did, about the precision. [However] in this case the chief of the people said ‘No. It was not us. It was the gods who made it’.

If you understand a little about the Incan imperial system and religion, you will understand why the Incans didn’t claim the site and why they claimed that it had a supernatural origin.

Part of the Incan state religion was that the Incan empire was the first civilization and was created by God himself. It was a very convenient idea for bolstering the Incan case for the right to rule everyone else.

When the Incans arrived at Pumapunku the site had already been abandoned for at least 100 years. Admitting that there was a pre-Incan culture at all, let alone one with more skill than them, would have been detrimental to the whole scheme.

So they slightly modified their already existing mythology to include Pumapunku. So, instead of Virachoca creating the Incan capital, he also created Pumapunku. Just like that the Incans were still the oldest and greatest civilization, even though everyone probably knew it wasn’t true.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:wtf: do you know what debunked means?

regardless if you believe in aliens or not, that documentary:
1. provides rational explanations for lots of ancient "mysteries", just in the context of debunking ancient alien theory.

2. provides a good example of how proper historical research is conducted and presented.

I know but they are placing their argument on premises of Ancient aliens instead of pure knowledge and historical evidence. How can they explain the ancient mysteries when it wouldn't be a mystery at all. How could they explain how stones from Peru to Babylon are cut so precise they not even a laser could do it. There is no debating or debunking something like that.

The human race is much older then what they give credit for.

Lets not talk about the massive animal/human/earth matter store in North Alaska which proves the last ice age happen over night or pole shift.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I would like to add that the Mayans believe that their god was a White bearded man who came on the boat with fellow gods and taught them everything. I was told he will be back thousand of years from now.

They were savages dude lmao a joke.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:birdman: The link I post have the sources on the bottom take it how you want it. You want a time machine

Bro, you posted a book that has been debunked as proof. That's now how it works. People present their thesis or arguments in books all the time, it doesn't mean shyt if you don't have proof or it isn't done through a system of peer reviews.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I know but they are placing their argument on premises of Ancient aliens instead of pure knowledge and historical evidence. How can they explain the ancient mysteries when it wouldn't be a mystery at all. How could they explain how stones from Peru to Babylon are cut so precise they not even a laser could do it. There is no debating or debunking something like that.

The human race is much older then what they give credit for.

Lets not talk about the massive animal/human/earth matter store in North Alaska which proves the last ice age happen over night or pole shift.

:beli:

If you're interested in reality watch this for 10 minutes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=4617s]Ancient Aliens Debunked - (full movie) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I would like to add that the Mayans believe that their god was a White bearded man who came on the boat with fellow gods and taught them everything. I was told he will be back thousand of years from now.

The Aztecs believed that. The Mayan civilization (not people) was mostly gone before the Europeans arrived, either due to environmental factors, or they were "Absorbed" by larger civilizations.

Thanks for showing your ignorance by calling them savages.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bro, you posted a book that has been debunked as proof. That's now how it works. People present their thesis or arguments in books all the time, it doesn't mean shyt if you don't have proof or it isn't done through a system of peer reviews.

Ok the book is is debunk... However there are numerous Spaniards accounts of the natives tell them that they didn't built the monuments.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The Aztecs believed that. The Mayan civilization (not people) was mostly gone before the Europeans arrived, either due to environmental factors, or they were "Absorbed" by larger civilizations.

Thanks for showing your ignorance by calling them savages.

Smh you try so hard to prove people wrong..

Kukulcan
Quetzalcoatl

Were all told by Mayans to be White men over 6ft tall and blue eyes. Dumbass

Before the eastern world influence they were running around sacrificing any and ever damn thing. Everything they were credited for came from somewhere else, the calendar, pyramids and their customs.

How can you not deny outside influences???????
Aztecs had rivers of blood they were sick dude. Now call them savages sound wrong but barbaric is the same damn thing.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Ok the book is is debunk... However there are numerous Spaniards accounts of the natives tell them that they didn't built the monuments.

And there are accounts of people talking to burning bushes, talking to angels, etc.

The Egyptians treated their Pharaohs like actual Gods on Earth, and the Japanese did as well.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So the whole mayan civilization were savages?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
And there are accounts of people talking to burning bushes, talking to angels, etc.

The Egyptians treated their Pharaohs like actual Gods on Earth, and the Japanese did as well.

They didn't treat them as gods on Earth. Pharaohs referred to themselves as gods on earth. Don't sit there and try to discredit other civilizations to prove ya argument lol come better than that. Egypt always worshiped the same gods and goddess.