Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
the culture of egypts's elite was amazing, but i suspect that life for peasants was boring as hell. i think maybe every once in a while they would have public orgies, other than that it is a life of heat, sand in your food, and parasites in your legs from standing in the nile.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

1. A few days to a month. They used the Nile as a highway and barges as transportation. The Giza quarries only lie a couple hundred meters south from the pyramid of Khufu. The quarry of Aswan (granite) lies over 900 km south of Giza while Tura (limestone) is about 17 km south of Cairo. There are numerous quarry sites along the river. Evidence that proves this is a hieroglyph showing Egyptians loading a stone block onto a barge. Take note of the ropes being used to maneuver the block onto the ship.......

eship.jpg

2. Egyptian rope dates back to about 4000 BC. They were probably the first to create tools to manufacture it. This is evidenced by the following hieroglyph...

Ancient_Egypt_rope_manufacture.jpg

....and this archaeological find.....

Discovery News : Discovery Channel : Ancient Rope Found in Cave

I've previously posted part of a pulley so, now, the trifecta is complete. They used water, pulleys and rope. This 'negro' will have his ME Degree in a couple more years. Perhaps I've talked some sense into you.

Why are you so quick to doubt Africans had the skills, equipment, knowledge and tools to build these monuments considering these are actually improvements on structures created in Ethiopia centuries before?

interesting theory doc.

and for the record i dont doubt africans built the pyramids... i just dont subscribe to the theory that they built them with ropes, pulleys and water.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yes.

My apologies for the ambiguity. The task was monumental, the engineering principles were basic. Credit to them. It's a marvel of mankind.

I don't put anything past the minds and will of human beings.

For example, right now, you are reading these words, just a representation of '1' and '0' on a machine. I clicked enter and information was sent through the air and down a myriad of cables and wires. Now you are hearing my thoughts in your mind as you read this.

You don't sit there and are awed by it because you are so used to it.

Do you know how much engineering and knowledge had to accumulate to make a process like this happen?

hypothetical question... if you had to bet your life that the ancient egyptians either did or didn't build the great pyramid at giza using ropes, pulleys, and water, which would you choose?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
hypothetical question... if you had to bet your life that the ancient egyptians either did or didn't build the great pyramid at giza using ropes, pulleys, and water, which would you choose?
The best thing about your hairbrained theories is that you don't need any shred of proof to back it up. If only legitimate historians\archeologists had that luxory.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
LeyeT said:
interesting theory doc.

and for the record i dont doubt africans built the pyramids... i just dont subscribe to the theory that they built them with ropes, pulleys and water.

Then you need to explain how you believe they were built and provide evidence to support that belief because as it stands, you sound just like one of those dudes that give aliens credit for their construction.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypt is a greek name, just like heliopolis was really the city of On. The correct name is Kemet with means black land because of the soil of the nile. But since we all accept the name Egypt I will refer to it as such.

Mathematics, astrology, masonry and all the modern religions come from them.

The story of Moses never happened, for one Moses is a hebrew name not an egyptian one, so why would a child raised to be an egyptian prince be named in the language of the slaves. Moses was based on the story of an egytian priest named Thutmose, who later became a pharaoh after a war between Upper and Lower Egypt which were actually two different kingdoms at the time.

They had their own written language, but hieroglyphics were obviously used so events that transpired could be understood thousands of years later. There's been nothing found even suggesting that hebrews existed during this time or where slaves.

In fact the word Hebrew means wanderer, the were a nomadic tribe used as mercenaries by egypt, but that probably didn't happen until the ancient civilization had already passed.

The people in Kemet were negroids, some black as night, some reddish brown and so forth, hieroglyphics depict many different shades of people with negroid features. Some even say the original color of the negroids where green, because of the magnesium in the skin and some of the important figures in different dynasties are shown as such.

The statue of Seti which still stands today clearly depicts a black man.

People have to think how old kemet is, the glorious civilization that built these monuments pre-dates the so called events in the bible by thousands of years.

When the persians conquered Egypt it was no longer Kemet, those dynasties were long over, nobody can honestly say they know what happened to these people. Which is why their civilization remains a mystery to this day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The arrogance of white men is so great that if these engineering marvels were done by pulleys and ropes, they would have duplicated the feat by building an exact replica using these theorized methods just to marginalize any achievement of people of color...

The construction of the pyramids is too exact and mathematically precise for crude methods...

I believe human civilization was much more advanced from a spiritual and technological standpoint back then but some type of extinction level event wiped out most of mankind, and in the process, erased all the knowledge that was currently in practice..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Peter Vecsey said:
The arrogance of white men is so great that if these engineering marvels were done by pulleys and ropes, they would have duplicated the feat by building an exact replica using these theorized methods just to marginalize any achievement of people of color...

That's silly. You'd have to get about 100,000 people to volunteer each summer for 20-30 years if you'd want it done EXACTLY the same way as theorized to prove it. The only people marginalizing the achievement are quacks like this dude........

Ancient-Aliens-Meme-Hair-Guy-0131-600x630.jpg

.....and you for suggesting that they were in any way 'crude'.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
If you guys wanna get up on KMT then read Nile valley contributions to civilizations, I think a book called black men of the Nile (forgot the name), even graham hancocks heavens mirror and fingerprints of the gods. There's some stuff also on YouTube that I learned that the first martial art came from Egypt where it's still practiced in certain tribes and engraved on stone of ancient egypt. I was into kmt for a few years and I have a few books..even Her BAK which I have yet to read cuz I don't have the first one which is chick pea. I skimmed thru this post, but yeah, ancient Egypt had connections with the America's, which is why the pyramids match up and the olmecs were priests, chiefs, pharoahs etc..

nikkas knew how to sail back then and navigate thru the seas.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo

The construction of the pyramids is too exact and mathematically precise for crude methods...

I believe human civilization was much more advanced from a spiritual and technological standpoint back then but some type of extinction level event wiped out most of mankind, and in the process, erased all the knowledge that was currently in practice..

breh, there is no evidence for a worldwide extinction at the time of egypt's dynasties, and given the short amount of time, it would be impossible for the human population to bounce back that fast, spread out as far as we did, and with such well developed cultures.

these egyptians built all of that with normal tools, a lack of labor laws, and a belief that they were working on something divine.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
observe said:
If you guys wanna get up on KMT then read Nile valley contributions to civilizations, I think a book called black men of the Nile (forgot the name), even graham hancocks heavens mirror and fingerprints of the gods. There's some stuff also on YouTube that I learned that the first martial art came from Egypt where it's still practiced in certain tribes and engraved on stone of ancient egypt. I was into kmt for a few years and I have a few books..even Her BAK which I have yet to read cuz I don't have the first one which is chick pea. I skimmed thru this post, but yeah, ancient Egypt had connections with the America's, which is why the pyramids match up and the olmecs were priests, chiefs, pharoahs etc..

nikkas knew how to sail back then and navigate thru the seas.

:snoop:

No. Hancock (and David Rohl) are using Zecharia Sitchin's bullshyt. The problem is you'd have to write a series of books to shoot down all the accumulated basura they've heaped together.

Egypt had NO connections to the Americas since they had no craft capable of traversing the oceans to get here. The ONLY civilization that is known to accomplish a similar feat are the people of Easter Island several thousand years after Egypt had collapsed, and even that feat is more of an accident than intentional.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:snoop:

No. Hancock (and David Rohl) are using Zecharia Sitchin's bullshyt. The problem is you'd have to write a series of books to shoot down all the accumulated basura they've heaped together.

Egypt had NO connections to the Americas since they had no craft capable of traversing the oceans to get here. The ONLY civilization that is known to accomplish a similar feat are the people of Easter Island several thousand years after Egypt had collapsed, and even that feat is more of an accident than intentional.

So the olmecs were natives to America huh? Ya those colossal busts look Indian(sarcasm):beli: