Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:ufdup:

Beringia_land_bridge-noaagov.gif

They actually look East Asian due to migrating to the Americas over the Bering Strait over 20,000 years ago.

20,000 years ago..huh..you know they found a shoe print in Utah that was dated 250,000,000 years ago

https://www.forbiddenhistory.info/?q=node/93

You can google this.....this ain't no high school history kid..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
observe said:
Wait..you think I'm a creationist?:bryan: I'm a atheist dude..did you even read any of the books I mentioned or watched the YouTube
Video or are you just trying to debunk shyt using google..gtfoh

Then you're one of the dumbest atheists I've ever met for using Creationist talking-points to argue your position and any author that uses Zecharia Sitchin's 'work' to base their books on is immediate :piss: -status.

You wanna know about Ancient Nile Valley civilizations, then you read John Henrik Clarke or Cheik Anta Diop instead of that twaddle you posted.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
observe said:
I have cheikh anta diops civilization or barbarism. Should I read it? What do you recommend? I also read some JA Rogers but I can't find his stuff in bookstores.

African Origin of Civilization >>>> Civilization or Barbarism

J A Rogers is out-of-print AFAIK. Your best bet is your local library. If they have them, ask for Sex and Race (3-volumes) and World's Great Men of Color (2-volumes). Amazon has a couple of his books, but the above volumes go way beyond what is available there.

Also, Black Man of the Nile by Yosef ben-Jochannan.​

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
African Origin of Civilization >>>> Civilization or Barbarism

J A Rogers is out-of-print AFAIK. Your best bet is your local library. If they have them, ask for Sex and Race (3-volumes) and World's Great Men of Color (2-volumes). Amazon has a couple of his books, but the above volumes go way beyond what is available there.

Also, Black Man of the Nile by Yosef ben-Jochannan.​

Ok, I'll get African origin of civilization. Im pretty sure I read blk man of the Nile in 2006. Thanks

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I always found it funny how non-African folks are so much invested in this, sometimes more than their own history and culture. And I mean this with no disrespect but simply shunning something down as false or extreme Afrocentric sometimes is comical because at the end of the day, we all could be wrong. The so called evidence could be wrong and we already know how "bias" history can(and has been/) be and how people stretch the truth to their liking. Now even gonna touch on stuff their hiding as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's silly. You'd have to get about 100,000 people to volunteer each summer for 20-30 years if you'd want it done EXACTLY the same way as theorized to prove it. The only people marginalizing the achievement are quacks like this dude........

Ancient-Aliens-Meme-Hair-Guy-0131-600x630.jpg

.....and you for suggesting that they were in any way 'crude'.

But the establishment was able to during the era of Kemet? Surely in this day and age, improvisations could have been made so that a fraction of the manpower and time were used, since we're so much more advanced and everything......:steviej:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
But the establishment was able to during the era of Kemet? Surely in this day and age, improvisations could have been made so that a fraction of the manpower and time were used, since we're so much more advanced and everything......:steviej:

I'm sorry, did the Ancient Civilizations (whether European, African, Asian, etc) send a probe outside of the known solar system that is still working and sending back data?

Did they construct space stations that orbit the planet and are resupplied with precision and accuracy?

Because I'm pretty sure, I'm going to assume here, that if you went back and time to Kemet or Greece, and asked them if a Pyramid or a Space Station was more impressive, I'm sure they would pick the space station. Just a wild guess.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, there is no evidence for a worldwide extinction at the time of egypt's dynasties, and given the short amount of time, it would be impossible for the human population to bounce back that fast, spread out as far as we did, and with such well developed cultures.

these egyptians built all of that with normal tools, a lack of labor laws, and a belief that they were working on something divine.

Some scholars say that the earth is over 4 billion years old.

I doubt that the age given for the pyramids is accurate..

When you say normal tools you mean ropes and pulley?

:usure: that's how it got done...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry, did the Ancient Civilizations (whether European, African, Asian, etc) send a probe outside of the known solar system that is still working and sending back data?

Did they construct space stations that orbit the planet and are resupplied with precision and accuracy?

Because I'm pretty sure, I'm going to assume here, that if you went back and time to Kemet or Greece, and asked them if a Pyramid or a Space Station was more impressive, I'm sure they would pick the space station. Just a wild guess.

I think you missed the point. And also, they may or may not be impressed with a space station. Depends on where their values/priorities/spiritual nature lies...

The real question should have been what is the purpose and end game for a space station. The answer to that may have been what would have impressed them or not, but I don't know........

But obviously you do because you and ancient Egyptians went to free lunch together(there's that white arrogance)