Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Do you even know what fascism is?

Being intolerant of the incitement of racial hatred & violence is not fascism you idiot

But they have the right to express that shyt fascist(the racial part) You crying and shutting down their ability to express the 1st thus makes you a fascist. You agree that a bunch of leftist should go around burning things and not allow milo speak to the 12 alt right freaks there at Berkeley?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Milo is a troll...

Leading an army of trolls...

They thought they could troll those west coast liberals and it would be all good when they tried to take their message there physically...

They were wrong...

Those west coast liberals are turning into an alt left movement by the way...while nobody is really paying attention...

It's not just west. It's happening all around the country at college campuses where liberals are going beyond protesting and literally threatening chaos if someone with a different viewpoint speaks

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

full

:laff:

that's my smilely now :kylieumad:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's their right under the law. I know a silly little guy like you hates the bill of rights but it doesn't care about your feelings. But that's not the point. Now ask me nicely and I will explain why these actions are fruitless
Your rights don't give you the right to infringe on someone else's rights though...

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
But they have the right to express that shyt fascist(the racial part) You crying and shutting down their ability to express the 1st thus makes you a fascist. You agree that a bunch of leftist should go around burning things and not allow milo speak to the 12 alt right freaks there at Berkeley?

1) Fascism is a political ideology that's described as "the 3rd position" you're confusing it with authoritarianism

2) No they don't have the right to express racial hatred and incite violence because it's the role of the government to provide for the general welfare of its citizens. If people are actively inciting racial hatred and violence (which is EXACTLY what the alt right does, the alt right is a hate group and its founder, Richard Spencer, is a white supremacist who advocates for the genocide of black people) then the government should shut them down and carry out its job - that is an authoritarian opinion.

3) where did I condone the burning of property? I don't appreciate the violence or the vigilante actions of some of the protestors but when you live under a regime of known white supremacists then I totally understand their frustration.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All that means is that the government won't suppress that right. It doesn't mean other citizens won't punch you in your fukking mouth for saying hateful shyt.

:MJEllen: