Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1) Fascism is a political ideology that's described as "the 3rd position" you're confusing it with authoritarianism

2) No they don't have the right to express racial hatred and incite violence because it's the role of the government to provide for the general welfare of its citizens. If people are actively inciting racial hatred and violence (which is EXACTLY what the alt right does, the alt right is a hate group and its founder, Richard Spencer, is a white supremacist who advocates for the genocide of black people) then the government should shut them down and carry out its job - that is an authoritarian opinion.

3) where did I condone the burning of property? I don't appreciate the violence or the vigilante actions of some of the protestors but when you live under a regime of known white supremacists then I totally understand their frustration.

Answer the question do you believe those students should infringe on Milos ability to speak at the university?

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/

Berkeley, California (CNN)Violence erupted Wednesday night at UC Berkeley -- the same campus where the Free Speech Movement began -- to protest a scheduled talk by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos.

The university blamed "150 masked agitators" for the unrest, saying they had come to campus to disturb an otherwise peaceful protest.
Administrators decided to cancel the event about two hours before the Breitbart editor's speech. UC Berkeley said it removed him from campus "amid the violence and destruction of property and out of concern for public safety."
Black-clad protesters wearing masks threw commercial-grade fireworks and rocks at police. Some even hurled Molotov cocktails that ignited fires. They also smashed windows of the student union center on the Berkeley campus where the Yiannopoulos event was to be held.
At least six people were injured. Some were attacked by the agitators -- who are a part of an anarchist group known as the "Black Bloc" that has been causing problems in Oakland for years, said Dan Mogulof, UC Berkeley spokesman.

These far left weirdos have gone full retard.
More like cowardly ass Cac boys hiding under the guise of far left to invoke civil unrest during a peaceful protest. The only other cowards running around doing cowardly shyt and covering their faces were the Klan, so these white nationalists are like apples, who don't fall to far from the tree.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Answer the question do you believe those students should infringe on Milos ability to speak at the university?

Who cares, Milo's people knew the protests would occur bring that dude to that campus. These white Nationalists instigated the situation to look like the victims, Dumb ass Cac boys think they the smart ones in the room, like people can't see pass they explicit fukkery...:pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

If we are talking about the legal sense...then the answer is highly likely no...

But you go to take into account the type of person Milo is...he spends all his time trolling these people and mocking them...you keep doing stuff like that to a group of people they are going to stop caring about what the rules are...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I have no problem with those that were peacefully protesting, but all that extra shyt is un needed, and is quite hypocritical to that point you are trying to fight(or not??)

You know how you get away with something? By convincing those who would otherwise stop you, that they're being hypocritical. This is a talking point you guys often use.

This country was founded and built and sustained by violence, let's not pretend like it isn't warranted at times.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So if a conservative school in the deep south doesnt agree with Deray McKesson from BLM they have the right to start fukking up the school and beating BLM supporter ass?

This is supposed to be America breh, first amendment protects all POV no matter how fukked up
I have to agree with this post.

I hate that alt right bullshyt.

However, I believe in discussion and debate and the only true way a society can counter such toxic belief is by diffusing it's power and showing how ridiculous it is.

We are talking about philosophical stances... So debate those with opposing beliefs.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know how you get away with something? By convincing those who would otherwise stop you, that they're being hypocritical. This is a talking point you guys often use.

This country was founded and built and sustained by violence, let's not pretend like it isn't warranted at times.
:shaq2:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the alt left

They shut down a troll who is notoriously racist, sexist, and a white supremacist...yeah some "alt-left". Now the "alt-right" would have this country go back to the 1950's, some distinction.

Agreed,
I don't think hate speech or language should ever be tolerated.

Then shouldn't you support what happened in Berkeley? Or are you just full of shyt? Because they shut that troll down, and i'm sure sitting and "peacefully protesting" wouldn't have got the job done.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They shut down a troll who is notoriously racist, sexist, and a white supremacist...yeah some "alt-left". Now the "alt-right" would have this country go back to the 1950's, some distinction.

Then shouldn't you support what happened in Berkeley? Or are you just full of shyt? Because they shut that troll down, and i'm sure sitting and "peacefully protesting" wouldn't have got the job done.
I'm not against peaceful protesting. But this violence and craziness just boosts Milo's Notoriety and it benefits him more than anyone else.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
More like cowardly ass Cac boys hiding under the guise of far left to invoke civil unrest during a peaceful protest. The only other cowards running around doing cowardly shyt and covering their faces were the Klan, so these white nationalists are like apples, who don't fall to far from the tree.

One of the dumbest posts in the thread. That's quite an accomplishment.