Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Superstar
Daps
Page Not Found - Breitbart

this speech was part of the "Dangerous fakkit" tour?:laff:

does anyone have any receipts on this dude? and im NOT saying that because im saying he isnt a racist. im saying that because i went through six pages of this bullshyt, but all i found was anti illegal immigration and anti-sharia law. you know, the @ThreeLetterAgency stuff :ehh:

im just curious :yeshrug:

Search for some of his anti-BLM stuff.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Because it's obvious that it's black bloc and anarchist types infiltrating these protests.

The students probably didn't do the rioting

But let's play the boring "liberal college students are the real fascist card". How boring. :russell:
I think those are cops. Probably white supremacist infiltrators, too.:mjpls:

Report: FBI Finds White Supremacists Infiltrated Law Enforcement Agencies

Nobody got arrested.:mjpls:

In fact, every time these masked "anarchists" in black smash shyt in public, you NEVER see them getting arrested.:mjpls:

And their actions always seem to be designed to turn public opinion against liberals, minorities, protesters, etc.:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think those are cops. Probably white supremacist infiltrators, too.:mjpls:

Report: FBI Finds White Supremacists Infiltrated Law Enforcement Agencies

Nobody got arrested.:mjpls:

In fact, every time these masked "anarchists" in black smash shyt in public, you NEVER see them getting arrested.:mjpls:

And their actions always seem to be designed to turn public opinion against liberals, minorities, protesters, etc.:mjpls:

Why isn't that FBI report a bigger story? The blatant racism in this country has me on some real life :dwillhuh:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I've had first hand experience with anarchist agitators and their attempts to hijack others' protest movements...whatever their actual stated goals are, the net effect ends up being muddying up the REAL protesters message and allowing the stupid/dishonest (don't know for sure what side the OP and the POTUS fall on) to conflate legitimate protest with mindless violence
I agree they should be kept far away from any legit organized protests, specifically black organized protests.

But if they otherwise just want to run around putting hands on neo nazis on their own time, I say more power to them

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

He got suspended from Twitter for harassing Leslie jones last summer. He was posting anit semetic shyt to Ben Shapiro also after Ben left Breibart. But he's a harmless gay twink troll. The idiots rioting on campus just boost his profile

Last edited by a moderator: