Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Please try to construct a coherent argument, I know it's difficult for you not to resort to calling someone a liberal snowflake or calling them a p*ssy

There is no rebuttal to your goofy fight fire with fire I know you are but what am I childish rhetoric

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
There is no rebuttal to your goofy fight fire with fire I know you are but what am I childish rhetoric
More incoherent rambling just as I expected :ehh:

"Fight fire with fire" what complete nonsense.
Do you think the KKK and ISIS should be able to incite hatred?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
More incoherent rambling just as I expected :ehh:

"Fight fire with fire" what complete nonsense.
Do you think the KKK and ISIS should be able to incite hatred?

It's their right under the law. I know a silly little guy like you hates the bill of rights but it doesn't care about your feelings. But that's not the point. Now ask me nicely and I will explain why these actions are fruitless

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What is there to talk about, its obvious this anarchist group is a bunch of criminals and went outside the scope of the protest against milo.
The actions of the criminals isn't representative of the protestors and was obviously not condoned by the university

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
It's their right under the law. I know a silly little guy like you hates the bill of rights but it doesn't care about your feelings. But that's not the point. Now ask me nicely and I will explain why these actions are fruitless

Yeah you're a fukking idiot - the moment you start inciting hatred & violence your rights to freedom of speech are nullified.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What is there to talk about, its obvious this anarchist group is a bunch of criminals and went outside the scope of the protest against milo.
The actions of the criminals isn't representative of the protestors and was obviously not condoned by the university
What happened to your programming? :dahell:

Someone switch this dude back to the "fox news commenter" setting. :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Milo is a troll...

Leading an army of trolls...

They thought they could troll those west coast liberals and it would be all good when they tried to take their message there physically...

They were wrong...

Those west coast liberals are turning into an alt left movement by the way...while nobody is really paying attention...