Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Milo came to WVU and harassed a gay professor who now needs security on campus and gets his mail checked.

Milo went to Wisconsin and harassed a trans student who eventually dropped out after receiving multiple death threats.

Milo went to Washington and one of his supporters shot a protester.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Answer the question do you believe those students should infringe on Milos ability to speak at the university?

He doesn't have a right to the platform the university provides. And even if he legally did. fukk that and fukk him and fukk you if you're about letting a goddamn nazi embolden his followers

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm not against peaceful protesting. But this violence and craziness just boosts Milo's Notoriety and it benefits him more than anyone else.

Peaceful protesting doesn't really do anything.

The violence and craziness is what stopped his speech.

You either stop him or you ignore him, the decision is yours.

But at what point to you keep ignoring things, then look around one day and wonder what the fukk happened?

Look who our president is, look who he's emboldened, what next?

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I have to agree with this post.

I hate that alt right bullshyt.

However, I believe in discussion and debate and the only true way a society can counter such toxic belief is by diffusing it's power and showing how ridiculous it is.

We are talking about philosophical stances... So debate those with opposing beliefs.

Debate your own Genocide with Nazi's breh...:francis:

Some things can be dismissed outright fam.
Let's debate Rape and Pedophilia while we're at it, I hear those guys say the have legitimate reasons.
Let's invite them on campus to give their side...

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Answer the question do you believe those students should infringe on Milos ability to speak at the university?
Yes because he is part of a movement that invites racial hatred and violence against minorities, it's the same way I would agree with stopping an ISIS member, Nazi or a KKK member having a rally

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Milo is a troll...

Leading an army of trolls...

They thought they could troll those west coast liberals and it would be all good when they tried to take their message there physically...

They were wrong...

Those west coast liberals are turning into an alt left movement by the way...while nobody is really paying attention...

This is bullshyt.

The alt-right has laid out a platform and named themselves, there is no fukking alt-left.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

However, I believe in discussion and debate and the only true way a society can counter such toxic belief is by diffusing it's power and showing how ridiculous it is.

We are talking about philosophical stances... So debate those with opposing beliefs.

Not when they advocate the extermination of my people, the sooner they are gone (death, isolation, division by zero, idgaf )the better.

They don't want to debate, there is no need to debate as they have already set out their talking points and goals many of their ideals are actually racist.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Blame the school, don't blame him :yeshrug:

A real protest would be transferring

He should be held accountable for his actions, he tries to rebrand the alt right as some sort of joke but it's far from a joke, we all saw the Quebec mosque terrorist attack. Lets be clear here, if someone had views that we sympathetic to ISIS and they tried to rebrand them as some sort of peaceful organisation, would you allow these sort of people to have rallies? No, they would end up in Gitmo, we have to be consistent. :francis:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

:gucci:

Man, this some Neville Chamberlain ass thinking. He tried appeasing the Nazis, he tried negotiation, talking to them, debate, dialogue etc - absolutely no flexing and no threats. He got a piece of paper signed by Hitler, very impressive piece of paper, it's terrific, the best piece of paper... came home to England talking about "there will be peace in our time" :dead: couple of months later the Nazis invaded Poland and started the war :mjlol:

You can't talk to these people. You can't reason with them or debate them or reach some sort of compromise with them. They going to come for you with everything they got as soon as they feel ready to strike. All debating and peaceful protest does is give them the time they need to strap up. You gotta nip this shyt in the bud before that happens, and that means violently resisting them. It's much much easier to strangle a monster in its cradle than it is to kill it after it reaches adulthood.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yes because he is part of a movement that invites racial hatred and violence against minorities, it's the same way I would agree with stopping an ISIS member, Nazi or a KKK member having a rally

I wouldn't quite compare a blond gay troll to those groups but ok