Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad people are not falling for this pseudo freedom of speech, intellectual bs. Op is clearly trying to promote an agenda and clearly should be banned.
bruh...people were setting fires and tearing down lights and being violent towards others.

how in ANY way, is that acceptable form of protest?

you fukking clowns and trying to put ppl in these bubbles completely lose focus of what the fukk is actually going on.

making yourselves look even worse in the process.

same reason why the fukkin liberals lost. you are more concerned with the messenger than the bullshyt that is going on.

the DNC literally set their own party on fire and you dudes are more worried about pointing fingers.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
His inability to show proof that you are a white supremacist isn't proof that you aren't a white supremacist. :yeshrug:
:mjlol:

That's a precedent you don't want set.

the fukk kind of logic is that?? for real? do you think in ANY way that makes sense?

"I can't prove that you are something but that doesn't prove you aren't what I can't prove" :hhh:

you for real?

that type of logic means you can literally call anyone anything you want and get away with it. Ppl have seriously been killed and ruined for being called something they weren't people's lives have been ruined by that.

but I bet you are the same dude that would fight for anyone that has been unjustly imprisoned or called a rapist by some woman because she regretted sleeping with someone the day after. but you don't see the hypocrisy there?

that kinda of mentality is fukked up bruh.

Not that I thought highly of you before but this is a new low.

Superstar
Daps
As XKCD so eloquently put it, a person who falls back on "freedom of speech" to support his argument has made the ultimate concession. He has admitted that the most meritorious thing he could say about his point is that it literally shouldn't be illegal.

I'm a big fan of freedom of speech and the whole "market of ideas" analogy. I really am. I would even consider myself a civil libertarian.

But we're living in a United States where the president, his administration, and his party are not interested in participating in a market of ideas. They're interested in agenda-driven "alternative facts." Breitbart editors, like Milo, are not interested in having a debate. They're interested in provoking an angry mob, either to support their ridiculous agenda, or to oppose them so that they can cry foul and pretend to be victims. If you really want to take the "market of ideas" analogy further, these sorts of people are the equivalent of antitrust violators in the market of free speech.

If people aren't interested in facts, then I have no sympathy for them when their speaking engagements get protested or when those protests get a bit heated. None whatsoever. Yes, violence is generally bad and I don't condone it. Yes, freedom of speech is good and I generally condone it. But I feel no compulsion whatsoever to stand up for Milo and his nonsense.

If you want to abuse your right to free speech by spouting nonsense, don't be surprised when people exercise their right of free speech to shout you down and shut you up.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I've had first hand experience with anarchist agitators and their attempts to hijack others' protest movements...whatever their actual stated goals are, the net effect ends up being muddying up the REAL protesters message and allowing the stupid/dishonest (don't know for sure what side the OP and the POTUS fall on) to conflate legitimate protest with mindless violence

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Page Not Found - Breitbart

this speech was part of the "Dangerous fakkit" tour?:laff:

does anyone have any receipts on this dude? and im NOT saying that because im saying he isnt a racist. im saying that because i went through six pages of this bullshyt, but all i found was anti illegal immigration and anti-sharia law. you know, the @ThreeLetterAgency stuff :ehh:

im just curious :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Leftist are intolerant and destructive. Completely out of control. That being said, Trump is a moron. Just literally tweet sour whatever TP he hears on radio. Complete buffon. He doesn't have the athuority to defund anything. LOL@these snowflakes getting triggered by that gay troll. Get a grip leftist

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Leftist are intolerant and destructive. Completely out of control. That being said, Trump is a moron. Just literally tweet sour whatever TP he hears on radio. Complete buffon. He doesn't have the athuority to defund anything. LOL@these snowflakes getting triggered by that gay troll. Get a grip leftist

Someone neg him on my behalf, I negged him too recently to be able to do so. Clown ass c00n.