Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
UC Berkeley police Chief Margo Bennett estimated that at least 1,500 protesters attended the demonstration. She believes that at least 100 protesters were "agitators," and that none of the masked demonstrators were students.

"It was a very practiced group that came in," Bennett said.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UC Berkeley police Chief Margo Bennett estimated that at least 1,500 protesters attended the demonstration. She believes that at least 100 protesters were "agitators," and that none of the masked demonstrators were students.

"It was a very practiced group that came in," Bennett said.

You know the police chief had the :troll: while directing the above comments to the press and Trump.

• Dap
Reactions: 85
Daps
Hmm no, This is whole story is white people arguing and fighting each other, black people aren't involved
Berkeley don't admit that many black people to their schools for it to be black people fighting this.
Laughing at dudes in here supporting a liberal school that doesn't want them there...

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Yes.

:russ:

This is fukking rich...RICH I tell you.

The fukking coli-queen-pen of conspiracy for how long now and all of a sudden "liberals" are fascists for refusing to tolerate the rhetoric from a mouthpice of a group that is currently staging a coup on our country.

Yep. You tolerate bullshyt at your own risk. You think we should just accept any and all rhetoric from those in power?

Secondly, Milo is a useful idiot, unfortunately. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't spend all his time trolling the ever lasting shyt out of minorities and women. Every time he did troll on social media all his alt-right goons (of which he said he is not a part of) get obscenely and explicitly racist on his targets, so he can say he's not a member, but tell that to his large audience of cross-burners.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk is going on in here :huhldup:

i hadnt even heard of this fakkit before yesterday. why even give him the attention and publicity?
It just gives him more power and notoriety.

Same reason why I've never heard of Richard Spencer or st0rmfr0nt before coming to the Coli. I would have never known about these things without the outrage of ppl here.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just gives him more power and notoriety.

Same reason why I've never heard of Richard Spencer or st0rmfr0nt before coming to the Coli. I would have never known about these things without the outrage of ppl here.
i mean i dont blame people for being mad if he goes around talking shyt, i just couldnt tell you one thing hes ever said or done

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So me not showing any support or posting anything that says I agree with White Suprmeacy is acceptable??

if I said you were a dikk loving fakkit that loved the attention....you'd be cool with that? regardless if someone could prove it or not?
His inability to show proof that you are a white supremacist isn't proof that you aren't a white supremacist. :yeshrug:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'm glad people are not falling for this pseudo freedom of speech, intellectual bs. Op is clearly trying to promote an agenda and clearly should be banned.
just curious.. what do you do in real life when you disagree with someone? do you kill them since you can't ban? :ohhh: