Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Umm, I really don't give a fukk about Milo Yiannopowhatever.

If students don't want him to speak at Berkeley, then they don't want him to speak at Berkeley.

If a little property gets destroyed, that's fine. I'm not ideologically committed to peaceful protests. I don't personally condone violence or destruction of property, but when you say the type of shyt Milo says, you should expect a reply in kind.

So if a conservative school in the deep south doesnt agree with Deray McKesson from BLM they have the right to start fukking up the school and beating BLM supporter ass?

This is supposed to be America breh, first amendment protects all POV no matter how fukked up

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Umm, I really don't give a fukk about Milo Yiannopowhatever.

If students don't want him to speak at Berkeley, then they don't want him to speak at Berkeley.

If a little property gets destroyed, that's fine. I'm not ideologically committed to peaceful protests. I don't personally condone violence or destruction of property, but when you say the type of shyt Milo says, you should expect a reply in kind.
I have no problem with those that were peacefully protesting, but all that extra shyt is un needed, and is quite hypocritical to that point you are trying to fight(or not??)

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hope Milo Yiannopoulos catches a bullet between the eyes

I have no desire for peace with men and women who would see me subjugated or in chains and he's one of their leaders
I'm not a fan of him either, but when has he said anything bad about black people?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how you fascist keep exposing yourselves under Trump. I don't know why you guys think that's a good idea but please keep doing it. OP what exactly is the point you are trying to make here?
that violent protests and the hindrance of someone's free speech is hypocritical to what they actually fight for.

Listen, I don't care what Milo says or what anyone says. they have the freedom to say what they want.

Only when they preach violence and hate is it OK to want to stop that freedom of speech. However doing it with violence is stupid.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"Guys guys guuuuuuuys, please stop the INSANITY ! We need to all be MODERATE and *cough cough* support Milo's right to speak on campuses *cough cough*"

- The_One
I think all sides have the right to protest. I don't think ppl should resort to violence and rioting though.

what point does that prove?