Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why should i argue with someone supporting whyte supremacy. You clearly don't understand basic logic:scust:
And you clearly understand making false equivalencies yet don't understand how that type of fallacy makes you look like an idiot...

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
when did he call himself a Jew? maybe he was just trolling, anyway he was raised Catholic and as far as I know he is Catholic.
WATCH: Milo Yiannopoulos Says He’s a Jew, Not a Nazi

:manny:

“If I wasn’t already thrown out of the alt right, that’ll do it. Kidding. I’m not a member of the movement, and I’ve never been,” the Breitbart editor said, after mocking the white supremacist Richard Spencer and indirectly labeling him a Nazi.

Yiannopoulos said that he found it entertaining when Spencer got socked in the face after President Donald Trump’s inauguration. But he added that he disagrees with those who associate him with Spencer. “They call gay Jews who never shut up about black dikk Nazis,” Yiannopoulos said, referring to his oft-mentioned preference for black men and his Jewish ancestry.

But also....
Milo Yiannopoulos is Jewish according to Jewish law because his maternal grandmother was, though he also identifies as a religious Catholic.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
lol Milo being a white supremacist....he is jewish and loves BBC does that sound like a white supremacist to you bruhs

:why:
Are you serious?

White slavemasters raped black women all the time, so someone can be racist and still be attracted to them

Likewise we all know the story of the house ******...................................... dude's sexual preferences and religious affiliations have jack shyt to do with his beliefs.

Not to mention all the shyt Jews in Israel support and are doing WRT Palestinians...............

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you serious?

White slavemasters raped black women all the time, so someone can be racist and still be attracted to them

Likewise we all know the story of the house ******...................................... dude's sexual preferences and religious affiliations have jack shyt to do with his beliefs.

Not to mention all the shyt Jews in Israel support and are doing WRT Palestinians...............
Some of my best friends are black type excuses never cease to amaze me and they are still used in a non ironic manner too

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
lol Milo being a white supremacist....he is jewish and loves BBC does that sound like a white supremacist to you bruhs

:why:

Yes.

:heh:

Liberals can't hide their fascist nature anymore. Completely unhinged.

:russ:

This is fukking rich...RICH I tell you.

The fukking coli-queen-pen of conspiracy for how long now and all of a sudden "liberals" are fascists for refusing to tolerate the rhetoric from a mouthpice of a group that is currently staging a coup on our country.

:mjlol:

You would be eating this shyt up if Alex fed it to you. It's to the point where you're ignoring these people are letting you know upfront, out in the open what the deal is still holding out for infowars to create some sort of Shyamalan twist.

You would think a conspiracy theorist would understand the whole "plain sight" thing, but they are so busy combing over bullshyt with their magnafying glass that they can't see what's happening directly to their right or left.

fukking pathetic with this shyt my nikka, really.