Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is how the altright and true racists gain support. Right here.

"He never explicitly admitted to being racist or saying racist things so he's not a racist."

Stop peddling that bullshyt on here like this is Reddit's altright section (rest in piss).

Racists today don't come out and say "I hate black prolly because they're inferior." They show their racism through their actions and by using coded language.

All of these clowns needing these people to be open and outright with their racism before they call them on their bullshyt know what the code is.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
This is how the altright and true racists gain support. Right here.

"He never explicitly admitted to being racist or saying racist things so he's not a racist."

Stop peddling that bullshyt on here like this is Reddit's altright section (rest in piss).

Racists today don't come out and say "I hate black prolly because they're inferior." They show their racism through their actions and by using coded language.
Rofl you're an Idiot. Go to school instead repeating what you see on Twitter and what not.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
No, I'm saying not everything needs proving like it's Pythagoras' Theorem. Milo and the the Alt-Right's racism is as clear as climate change. Only idiots or enemies would doubt either.
Whats the point of using that analogy then?

you're trying to so hard to be smart but its not working. You literally just made a comparison and it backfired on you. You cant prove obama wasnt born here which is why you arent going around saying he isnt. You cant prove milo is racist so you should be doing the same thing

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Whats the point of using that analogy then?

you're trying to so hard to be smart but its not working. You literally just made a comparison and it backfired on you. You cant prove obama wasnt born here which is why you arent going around saying he isnt. You cant prove milo is racist so you should be doing the same thing

Prove that he isn't racist:feedme:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
@lil k You can't do it can you:hubie:

Don't be afraid to try:hubie:
I already did by calling you guys out for not being able to prove that he is racist since that was what was said and why I came in here.

but continue to troll since thats all you got :ehh: