Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
All he's going to do is just keep responding saying A) that doesnt prove it. and then B)im not posting my proof cause you havent first

they called me a troll but you can easily tell he's one. He has more posts than both us combined TWICE:laff:

this nikka has no life :laff:

I do have a recent quote from the CNN thing the other day proving he isnt racist. But im still waiting for these dumbasses to prove he is.

I lose a little hope every day when i see grown men who cant sort opinion from fact ,feelings from reality and cant even reason..:to:

they beleive they are right because they have very strong feelings not because they can prove shyt

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All he's going to do is just keep responding saying A) that doesnt prove it. and then B)im not posting my proof cause you havent first

they called me a troll but you can easily tell he's one. He has more posts than both us combined TWICE:laff:

this nikka has no life :laff:

I do have a recent quote from the CNN thing the other day proving he isnt racist. But im still waiting for these dumbasses to prove he is.

Let's see it then:feedme:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Even if Milo is racist, the Alt right hate him. He is a gay Jew that fukks black men and probably does a lot of cocaine. In what world is that a welcomed lifestyle to the alt right?

Milo is a free speecher who probably believes the alt right and racists should have the right to say whatever they want.

He also is on record saying if everyone went back to Ethocentric alliances that whites would win easily. So he pretty much does believe that whites are superior in a way.

But The alt right despise Milo. Milo is for the conservatives who want to not appear racist so they can be like , see "Milo is conservative, gay and fukks black people so my views couldn't be racist"

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
He listed ideals, not what he believes, gonna have to do better than this:DKFuMad:

:dead: youre killing me breh...Milo criticizes white nationalism in person..first hand in person...undeniable proof

But you believe he is racist because a shyty source like VoX or Daily kos wrote a third hand editorial with no direct evidence....

:bryan:thats like you seeing your bytch sucking hella dyks your own eyes online but she sends her little sister to tell you she is not cheating ..and you beleive her sister

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

He also is on record saying if everyone went back to Ethocentric alliances that whites would win easily. So he pretty much does believe that whites are superior in a way.
is that supposed to make him racist? cause even a black person can agree to that.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:dead: youre killing me breh...Milo criticizes white nationalism in person..first hand in person...undeniable proof

But you believe he is racist because a shyty source like VoX or Daily kos wrote a third hand editorial with no direct evidence....

:bryan:thats like you seeing your bytch sucking hella dyks your own eyes online but she sends her little sister to tell you she is not cheating ..and you beleive her sister
hes trolling, you should honestly ignore him

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Regardless if it is staged or organic. We are about as close to an American Civil war as one can get. What a time to be alive brehs. All it takes is one person getting killed and then it's like knocking over a Domino chain.

it has already popped off breh

deep state/globalists vs. trump
(assuming he's not controlled opposition)

they are warring through the media and these inklings of a color revolution

additionally, the first false flag in canada was just a few days ago

what a time to be alive indeed

the eugenicist, child rapist, economy crashing elites are being threatened by the very systems that they have penetrated - and losing their grip

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Milo Yiannopoulos Says Break With E.U. Is Britain’s ‘Best Chance’ to Protect Against Ideology That ‘Threatens Our Way of Life’

Racist. Nationalist. Fascist. Jingoist.

Pick a shytty way to relate to your fellow man and you've almost certainly just described Milo. He's allowed to be a specialest little gay snowflake in the country when there are needy brown people involved.

The most depressing bit is that he's SO easy to spot, but so many people proudly fall for him.:francis:

that's completely true though... didn't read but i'd imagine his view is very simplistic and misdirected - however, still true

the eu has been infiltrated, almost anyone putting a pen to paper is completely blackmailed and controlled

dissolved borders boils down to culture clashes, economic degradation, escalated fear - not even about the religion, more so socioeconomics and culture

introduce the problem, and come to save the day with their resolution - order out of chaos, it is their mantra

the goal should be to build true, fair, equally distributed western prosperity out - not to average it all out while the elites look down upon it all

the third world is already destroyed... first world is the last frontier - then it's black and white - ruling class, slave class - no hope

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
that's completely true though... didn't read but i'd imagine his view is very simplistic and misdirected - however, still true

the eu has been infiltrated, almost anyone putting a pen to paper is completely blackmailed and controlled

dissolved borders boils down to culture clashes, economic degradation, escalated fear - not even about the religion, more so socioeconomics and culture

introduce the problem, and come to save the day with their resolution - order out of chaos, it is their mantra

the goal should be to build true, fair, equally distributed western prosperity out - not to average it all out while the elites look down upon it all

the third world is already destroyed... first world is the last frontier - then it's black and white - ruling class, slave class - no hope

That almost sounds like relevant conversation thoug, Milo was saying that Muslim immigrants would rape children, blow shyt up and persecute him for being gay... all whilst Brexit had effectively zero impact on how many Middle Eastern refugees/immigrants the UK took.

Somethingsoemthingforeigners.....MUSLIMSRAPEDEATHTERORISM

I wouldn't trust anyone who's first job out of Cambridge was with The Telegraph (the newspaper of the British establishment) to give two shyts about the fair distribution of anything though.

Well, unless the recipients are definitely white and male, anyway:

wikipedia said:
In January 2016, Yiannopoulos co-founded the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant with Margaret MacLennan. The grant plans to disburse 50 grants of $2,500 to disadvantaged white men to assist them with their tertiary expenses, starting in the 2016–17 academic year.

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: