Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

A promoter of open society values, Alex Soros graduated from New York University in 2009 with a BA in history and is currently pursuing a doctorate in modern European history at the University of California, Berkeley.

:sas2:

I wonder who's been funding protest movements for the past 5 years? Strange that the Berkley protests had NO students involved :sas2:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Look at this poor troll y'all, he's taking his ball and going home cause we ruined his fun:mjlol:
Gonna repeat this one last time. Don't quote me unless you have proof that he's racist. Until then you're wrong and he's probably fukking your brother :umad:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Whats the point of using that analogy then?

you're trying to so hard to be smart but its not working. You literally just made a comparison and it backfired on you. You cant prove obama wasnt born here which is why you arent going around saying he isnt. You cant prove milo is racist so you should be doing the same thing
:banderas: you sent that intellectual midget into the shadows

These clowns stopped arguing with knowledge they dont have now theyre calling for you to be silenced:skip:

:salute:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
It would be, if that were the case:francis:

why are you quick to post a link to that but not a link proving milos racist? :laff:

edit: someone who joined not to long before me but has 15k more posts. you live to post on here :laff:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
why are you quick to post a link to that but not a link proving milos racist? :laff:

edit: someone who joined not to long before me but has 15k more posts. you live to post on here :laff:

Gonna repeat this one last time. Don't quote me unless you have proof that he's racist
What happened to your little threat coward?:mjgrin:

I'll post my proof that he's racist right after you post your prove that he isn't:feedme:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

:sas2: youre welcome

All he's going to do is just keep responding saying A) that doesnt prove it. and then B)im not posting my proof cause you havent first

they called me a troll but you can easily tell he's one. He has more posts than both us combined TWICE:laff:

this nikka has no life :laff:

I do have a recent quote from the CNN thing the other day proving he isnt racist. But im still waiting for these dumbasses to prove he is.