Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
you dont know your own history

George Lincoln Rockwell Meets Elijah Muhammad

One of the most important missions the ANP undertook in the summer of 1961 was an attempt to form an alliance with the Black Muslims and their leader, Elijah Muhammad. From its inception the ANP [American Nazi Party] had referred to African Americans as “******s” and had affirmed the premise that they were mentally inferior to whites, but Rockwell became enchanted with the idea of a coalition; Nazis and Black Muslims could be allies, since they both sought the same goal—separation of the races. Rockwell told his followers that Muhammad

has gathered millions of the dirty, immoral, drunken, filthy-mouthed, lazy and repulsive people sneeringly called ‘******s’ and inspired them to the point where they are clean, sober, honest, hard working, dignified, dedicated and admirable human beings in spite of their color. . . . Muhammad knows that mixing is a Jewish fraud and leads only to aggravation of the problems that it is supposed to solve. . . . I have talked to the Muslim leaders and am certain that a workable plan for separation of the races could be effected to the satisfaction of all concerned—except the communist-Jew agitators.29

Black Muslim cooperation with Rockwell and the Ku Klux Klan went beyond ideology and rhetoric. There were practical implications. Like his white racist counterparts, Elijah Muhammad believed that interracial sexual relations were morally depraved and genetically destructive, for interracial sex “ruins and destroys a people.” Rhetoric aside, he wanted to establish a truce between racists and his Southern mosques. To this end he sent Malcolm X to Atlanta to accompany Jeremiah X, the local Muslim minister of Atlanta, to a secret meeting with members of the Klan. Both sides discussed race relations. Malcolm described the integration movement as a Jewish conspiracy carried out by black stooges. The parties eventually hammered out the main issue: a nonaggression pact. If the Muslims did not aid the civil rights movement in the South, the mosques would be undisturbed.

I knew about this. I know about Garvey meeting the Klan too. What is your point?:mindblown:

Here's thing in both cases, the white supremacist cooperated bc the blac folk wanted to segregate themselves so yea of course the racists loved that.

How is that relevant to my point which is about dismantling a racist society not just self segregation?

I bet Rockwell still believed whites were superior...these were just the "good ones".

Nice try, though.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Also you notice Elijah only got cooperation for not getting involved in civil rights......again proving his meeting had nothing to do with truly changing the hearts and minds of these racists....

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I knew about this. I know about Garvey meeting the Klan too. What is your point?:mindblown:

Here's thing in both cases, the white supremacist cooperated bc the blac folk wanted to segregate themselves so yea of course the racists loved that.

How is that relevant to my point which is about dismantling a racist society not just self segregation?

I bet Rockwell still believed whites were superior...these were just the "good ones".

Nice try, though.

why would i care what he thinks when i feel Blacks are superior :ohhh:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
why would i care what he thinks when i feel Blacks are superior :ohhh:

I get that...i could care less about how a racist individual thinks about me...its the system.

However you were trying to make a point about how we should debate racists like Elijah supposedly did....which honestly wasnt a debate. What is your point then?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
who justifies getting assaulted by police? Stop moving the goalposts

Ive had "regular" Americans at my job using that talk point after a shooting. "Well maybe if you dont give a cop attitude, this wouldnt escalate".

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:dead: at nikkas in here saying milo is a racist white supremacist etc. You coli nikkas are something else. You honestly don't know wtf you are talking about. Please prove he is and don't respond saying "prove he isn't"

How about immediately going in to bat for his supporters when they were showering Leslie Jones with racist abuse before reaching for "monkey" and "illiterate" in his own comments about her?

How about his continual depiction of Black Lives Matter as racist extremism?

How about the fact his only positive comments about black men are about putting their penises in his shythole?

How about when he organised the chalking of "BLUE LIVES MATTER" and other thinly-veiled racist statements on the pavements of universities with strong black student unions in order to intimidate students of color?

Or when he spoke at DePaul University and opened with “I’ve worked out why there are so many Black girls here…cause I fukked their brothers....I give it 20 minutes; the statistics of Black incarceration are about to go up.”

He's clever enough so that most of the naked racism is done by the "adoring fans" he's so proud to whip into frenzies, but to suggest he doesn't encourage, promote and incite all manner of hatred (it's not JUST racism) is ridiculous. You have to try REAL hard to not see Milo for what he is... he's careful that he doesn't explicitly break laws, but he's clearly a racist, white supremacist, misogynist who gives less-than-zero fukks for his fellow man if they don't agree with him about absolutely everything.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
How about immediately going in to bat for his supporters when they were showering Leslie Jones with racist abuse before reaching for "monkey" and "illiterate" in his own comments about her?

How about the fact his only positive comments about black men are about putting their penises in his shythole?

How about when he organised the chalking of "BLUE LIVES MATTER" and other thinly-veiled racist statements on the pavements of universities with strong black student unions in order to intimidate students of color?

Or when he spoke at DePaul University and opened with “I’ve worked out why there are so many Black girls here…cause I fukked their brothers....I give it 20 minutes; the statistics of Black incarceration are about to go up.”

He's clever enough so that most of the naked racism is done by the "adoring fans" he's so proud to whip into frenzies, but to suggest he doesn't encourage, promote and incite all manner of hatred (it's not JUST racism) is ridiculous. You have to try REAL hard to not see Milo for what he is... he's careful that he doesn't explicitly break laws, but he's clearly a racist, white supremacist, misogynist who gives less-than-zero fukks for his fellow man if they don't agree with him about absolutely everything.
He said that comment about black men to a black girl in response to the dudes that attacked him or whatever happened that night. Nothing you said proves he's racist Btw. Especially since white people can support BLM. Show me where he's admitted to being racist or said something racist. Not you playing detective. You nikkas listen to Tariq too much

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA

Thank you :salute:

All these suspect cats in this thread asking for receipts about du....

He's not dumb enough to say racist slurs or anything that would concretely out him as a racist. He uses a lot of coded language and hints at it just enough so his followers know how he really feels.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
You nikkas listen to Tariq too much

You're trying too hard to cape for this dude. I can't prove Obama was born in the US either... shall we keep flogging every dead horse like this? How long should we keep trawling for evidence when we already all know the answer? Their dogwhistles creep into audible pitch often enough that if you're still ignoring them you can only be doing it on purpose.

Rolling Stone covered the coded language of the Alt-Right (and the pussies that cape for it) better than I can:

Now that the Trump campaign has put these people center stage in our national politics, the worst thing we can do is dither on about whether they – and he – pass the "officially" racist test. The Alt-right crowd believes in and endorses a racist ideology, and they have a presidential nominee who does the same. Calling these people anything less than vile racists would be morally reprehensible and intellectually fraudulent.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Btw, that hiding behind "YOU PROVIDE PROOF OR I WON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING" is the lamest shyt on the Internet. You might as well jump in bed with the Moon Landing Hoaxers and the Birther Movement. Milo gives proof almost every time he opens his mouth or books an event.

B b b b but he can't be racist because he fetishizes black cock!:mjlol::mjlol:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Idiots like lil k.....

I understand there is a lot of reaching that goes on esp in tha social media but this isnt it.

You're not gonna find an excerpt of him dropping tha n word or saying go bac to Africa. Its not acceptable to be outwardly racist so ppl are a little more judicious about it.

But continue to :cape: if you want....devil's advocates are tha worst

Daps

:blessed: Beautifully said.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He said that comment about black men to a black girl in response to the dudes that attacked him or whatever happened that night. Nothing you said proves he's racist Btw. Especially since white people can support BLM. Show me where he's admitted to being racist or said something racist. Not you playing detective. You nikkas listen to Tariq too much
This is how the altright and true racists gain support. Right here.

"He never explicitly admitted to being racist or saying racist things so he's not a racist."

Stop peddling that bullshyt on here like this is Reddit's altright section (rest in piss).

Racists today don't come out and say "I hate black prolly because they're inferior." They show their racism through their actions and by using coded language.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What drives you altright idiots to post here? This is a black owned website catered towards black interests, yet several of you are blatant, race baiting trolls.

Is there some type of undercover mission to infiltrate black message boards or something? The shyt is weird.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
What drives you altright idiots to post here? This is a black owned website catered towards black interests, yet several of you are blatant, race baiting trolls.

Is there some type of undercover mission to infiltrate black message boards or something? The shyt is weird.

Yes, there is an ongoing effort. @Behelit posted a thread exposing it.