Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If you can't see it by now, this country is becoming increasingly divided. Hell I would say final battlelines are being drawn.

So any point in having a debate, dialogue, etc.. is going to becoming more and more pointless.

Empires always rot and fall from the inside. Bad place for the usa to be considering the amount of enemies this place has. But eh whateva

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm not a fan of him either, but when has he said anything bad about black people?

"...black men are notorious for lusting after a well-rounded caucasian butt cheek. I speak from experience. Does she have a blackcent? Is this all a ruse to pick up dark-skinned men, now she’s grown too gigantic to get a white date? Perhaps I’ll write to her in prison. (For some tips, you understand.)"

-Milo Yiannopoulos

:martin:

“Racist? Me? I’ve had more black dikk in me than the entire Kardashian family,” Yiannopoulos wrote. “Yes, that’s on the record.”

-Milo Yiannopoulos

:scust::sitdown::why::what::usure:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: You need to get bushed Breh
that's yall answer for everything you cant debate or have a discussion with your fellow black man who has a different POV...yall take it personal everytime. Get ahold of yourself

If elijah muhhamad debated white supremacist so can any of us. what yall scared of ?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:dead: at nikkas in here saying milo is a racist white supremacist etc. You coli nikkas are something else. You honestly don't know wtf you are talking about. Please prove he is and don't respond saying "prove he isn't"
:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
What am I defending? :mindblown:

I dont follow the nikka, but I know enough about him that he isnt racist.

How can I defend something you guys havent proved? :mindblown:

is this forum higher learning or lower learning :dead:

edit. btw I also live in Texas not far from Houston. talk to me like we're in the same room or meet up you internet thug

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
What is the point with debate with white supremacists? Their viewpoints and beliefs arent based on facts or cold hard,science. It's simply a selfish desire to keep an antiquated system that favors them intact. What are you going to do....have a civil debate and change their minds..

You think you're going to get them to say "you know what maybe we should create a society that doesnt place people in second class citizenship simply due to their skin being different.....gee whiz we've been misguided this whole time".

Get real....they have everything in this country set up tha way they want it....theyre not going to overhaul this racist society bc you were debate club in high school. That's truly naive...either you are white, an agent or a child

Im not saying random attacks are a valid answer either but stop trying to use Malcolm as a talking point bc you dont know a dead man's perspective.

As far as Milo and his ilk, they may not be out and out Nazis(yet), theyre not wearing white sheets but they def believe whites are intellectually and culturally superior and other races esp blac folk hold very little value

I bet thats something quite a few of you believe honestly....youre not fooling anyone:stopitslime:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What am I defending? :mindblown:

I dont follow the nikka, but I know enough about him that he isnt racist.

How can I defend something you guys havent proved? :mindblown:

is this forum higher learning or lower learning :dead:

edit. btw I also live in Texas not far from Houston. talk to me like we're in the same room or meet up you internet thug
:smh:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What is the point with debate with white supremacists? Their viewpoints and beliefs arent based on facts or cold hard,science. It's simply a selfish desire to keep an antiquated system that favors them intact. What are you going to do....have a civil debate and change their minds..

You think you're going to get them to say "you know what maybe we should create a society that doesnt place people in second class citizenship simply due to their skin being different.....gee whiz we've been misguided this whole time".

Get real....they have everything in this country set up tha way they want it....theyre not going to overhaul this racist society bc you were debate club in high school. That's truly naive...either you are white, an agent or a child

Im not saying random attacks are a valid answer either but stop trying to use Malcolm as a talking point bc you dont know a dead man's perspective.

As far as Milo and his ilk, they may not be out and out Nazis(yet), theyre not wearing white sheets but they def believe whites are intellectually and culturally superior and other races esp blac folk hold very little value

I bet thats something quite a few of you believe honestly....youre not fooling anyone:stopitslime:

you dont know your own history

George Lincoln Rockwell Meets Elijah Muhammad

One of the most important missions the ANP undertook in the summer of 1961 was an attempt to form an alliance with the Black Muslims and their leader, Elijah Muhammad. From its inception the ANP [American Nazi Party] had referred to African Americans as “******s” and had affirmed the premise that they were mentally inferior to whites, but Rockwell became enchanted with the idea of a coalition; Nazis and Black Muslims could be allies, since they both sought the same goal—separation of the races. Rockwell told his followers that Muhammad

has gathered millions of the dirty, immoral, drunken, filthy-mouthed, lazy and repulsive people sneeringly called ‘******s’ and inspired them to the point where they are clean, sober, honest, hard working, dignified, dedicated and admirable human beings in spite of their color. . . . Muhammad knows that mixing is a Jewish fraud and leads only to aggravation of the problems that it is supposed to solve. . . . I have talked to the Muslim leaders and am certain that a workable plan for separation of the races could be effected to the satisfaction of all concerned—except the communist-Jew agitators.29

Black Muslim cooperation with Rockwell and the Ku Klux Klan went beyond ideology and rhetoric. There were practical implications. Like his white racist counterparts, Elijah Muhammad believed that interracial sexual relations were morally depraved and genetically destructive, for interracial sex “ruins and destroys a people.” Rhetoric aside, he wanted to establish a truce between racists and his Southern mosques. To this end he sent Malcolm X to Atlanta to accompany Jeremiah X, the local Muslim minister of Atlanta, to a secret meeting with members of the Klan. Both sides discussed race relations. Malcolm described the integration movement as a Jewish conspiracy carried out by black stooges. The parties eventually hammered out the main issue: a nonaggression pact. If the Muslims did not aid the civil rights movement in the South, the mosques would be undisturbed.