Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I pose a question. In a time where such a thing as "alternative facts" exist, what is the purpose of intelligent discourse? When someone is just gonna say anything to fit their perspective. Nothing of value is gained by speaking to self proclaimed alt right toadies. Their worldview is at its core illogical.

Oh and @The_One violence against disagreeing political factions has always been a part of American culture. Yeah it's wrong. But freedom of speech guarantees your right to say what you want and what THE GOVERNMENT can do about it. Other citizens can do anything they can get away with. Like stated earlier we have laws against property damage and assault. If you don't catch the perpetrators. Then it's.:manny:

I personally don't care about violence against political opponents in America anymore. fukk it. Go ham. Not like much political common ground, intellectual dialogue, or a exchange of ideas happening at current.

Do I care that white supremacist sympathizer wasn't able to speak at Berkely. fukk no. The university invited him and the antifascist said no. Why they just had to have this on campus is beyond me? Can't be that many students that wanna hear him at Berkely.:patrice:

I told y'all when Donald was elected shyt was gonna get spooky. Donald single handedly peeled the entire veneer of civility off of American political culture.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:dead: at nikkas in here saying milo is a racist white supremacist etc. You coli nikkas are something else. You honestly don't know wtf you are talking about. Please prove he is and don't respond saying "prove he isn't"

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:dead: at nikkas in here saying milo is a racist white supremacist etc. You coli nikkas are something else. You honestly don't know wtf you are talking about. Please prove he is and don't respond saying "prove he isn't"
:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I've listened to this guy on Joe rogan , the racist shyt he spews is cringe worthy.

I'm actually gonna look at your posts a certain way from now on cause of your defense of him.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lol he didnt even get a chance to speak...stop being a degenerate. Someone's words hurt you so bad you have assault someone ? You can't call them a word back?

Degenerate huh that's one of those Alt-Right dog whistles
:stopitslime:
You think you're slick but your exposing yourself
:ufdup:
Anyhow Nah fukk his point of view, Alt-Right Conservatives are trying to get a foothold on campuses to legitimize their hateful views. When it's really just a gutter philosophy they can only trade on the internet from the safeties of their home
:hhh:

Have a gay man whore be your representative Breh's
:scust:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I've listened to this guy on Joe rogan , the racist shyt he spews is cringe worthy.

I'm actually gonna look at your posts a certain way from now on cause of your defense of him.
I heard Joe demolish him on podcast. Quote and timemark what he said that is racist. None of you nikkas STILL have provided facts

You and anyone else, don't quote me again unless it's with proof he's racist

Last edited:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Degenerate huh that's one of those Alt-Right dog whistles
:stopitslime:
You think you're slick but your exposing yourself
:ufdup:
Anyhow Nah fukk his point of view, Alt-Right Conservatives are trying to get a foothold on campuses to legitimize their hateful views. When it's really just a gutter philosophy they can only trade on the internet from the safeties of their home
:hhh:

Have a gay man whore be your representative Breh's
:scust:
You cant battle them intellectually? Is that what you are saying? Malcolm X would be ashamed of yall...:snoop: