Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Too bad we got prominent Democrats who visited the white house 342 times and met the 44th President 42 times privately and were given front row seats at Obama's farewell speech on camera bragging about doing exactly that. Wamp wamp. Too bad Antifa is the militant arm of the Open Society Foundation NGOS which was created by the same guy who created Democracy Alliance.

Receipts.

You got em?

Regardless, tha Democratic party are clowns anyway...theyre fucced up

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
No one can provide that proof, I've asked a few times and seems like proof doesn't jive with their already formed opinions so they ignore it.

Just accept that he's a gay nazi that hates women and move on bruh.

I dont know if he's an acknowledged nazi but he's aligned with alt-right so he is guilty by association. He's a piece if shyt regardless of whether he's a card carrying Nazi

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Regardless if it is staged or organic. We are about as close to an American Civil war as one can get. What a time to be alive brehs. All it takes is one person getting killed and then it's like knocking over a Domino chain.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
that violent protests and the hindrance of someone's free speech is hypocritical to what they actually fight for.

Listen, I don't care what Milo says or what anyone says. they have the freedom to say what they want.

Only when they preach violence and hate is it OK to want to stop that freedom of speech. However doing it with violence is stupid.

Freedom of speech means freedom from being persecuted by the government for saying something. It doesn't mean you are free from catching them hands if you say some offensive shyt

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Freedom of speech means freedom from being persecuted by the government for saying something. It doesn't mean you are free from catching them hands if you say some offensive shyt
lol he didnt even get a chance to speak...stop being a degenerate. Someone's words hurt you so bad you have assault someone ? You can't call them a word back?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Watching Milo clown feminists is pretty funny tbh:yeshrug:

Everything else that comes out his mouth, especially his BLM rants are :what:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly i thought this cali secede stuff wasnt realistic but trump got people going crazy

honestly in 2018 when this vote his held i think it might happen

:ohhh: