Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is tha left? Thats a pretty wide net youre casting

Again these attacks and sucker punches are from anarchists. Theyre not official...basically just free agents that do shyt willy nilly on their own accord
Antifa are bankrolled by the 'Democracy alliance donor club' - This goes to the abosolute top of the Democratic party who've already been caught red handed organizing political violence.

This is the mainstream left. Enabled & encouraged by everybody from leading politicians, to the media to school faculties. Leftists who speak out are on the fringes.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Antifa are bankrolled by the 'Democracy alliance donor club' - This goes to the abosolute top of the Democratic party who've already been caught red handed organizing political violence.

This is the mainstream left. Enabled & encouraged by everybody from leading politicians, to the media to school faculties. Leftists who speak out are on the fringes.

Such a goddamn clown with your alternative facts. :mjlol:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

:jbhmm:Tell us more about race and intelligence, though.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole damn post.

Ain't nobody in the Democratic Party organizing "political violence" except the officeholders who support imperialism and pig brutality domestically.

Not a single organization listed at Recommended Organizations - Democracy Alliance is into militant anti-fascist action.
Too bad we got prominent Democrats who visited the white house 342 times and met the 44th President 42 times privately and were given front row seats at Obama's farewell speech on camera bragging about doing exactly that. Wamp wamp. Too bad Antifa is the militant arm of the Open Society Foundation NGOS which was created by the same guy who created Democracy Alliance.

Last edited:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
can someone link to milo y. being racist? from my understanding he is just anti-feminist

i find his outrageousness entertaining, he's a narcissistic troll and acknowledges that

what trump tweeted in response is fukking horrifying

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
can someone link to milo y. being racist? from my understanding he is just anti-feminist

i find his outrageousness entertaining, he's a narcissistic troll and acknowledges that

what trump tweeted in response is fukking horrifying
No one can provide that proof, I've asked a few times and seems like proof doesn't jive with their already formed opinions so they ignore it.

Just accept that he's a gay nazi that hates women and move on bruh.