Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
We'll see, but right now all I see alt right cowards going up against far left cowards.

Ain't no one really about that life.
Well, sir, you're dealing with a generation who have had no real struggle outside of current military and war veterans. The youth are getting a chance to direct all that fearless energy toward a cause. A righteous cause. They will embolden themselves with small victories like this to continue this brand of activism as the opposition adapts to their enemies resistance tactics.

Let them cook.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If someone or his ideology advocates the genocide of my race, it's only intelligent to use everything in your power to stop that person from spreading his message.

These people have made it clear who they are and what they represent, what more is there to talk about?
What ppl?

I have no issues with ppl going after anyone that goes against your views. But violence towards other peons means nothing.

Use your violence against the real persecutors...the ppl in power.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Never thought me and Crackface would be agreeing.

fukk these white nationalist. They are a direct threat to me and my people and must be dealt with harshly.
Nazi sympathizers want to talk after they get punched in the mouth but when they hear of unjust killings they:stylin: and pray for more.

I feel it's better to keep them pleading to their opposition then the other way around.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If someone or his ideology advocates the genocide of my race, it's only intelligent to use everything in your power to stop that person from spreading his message.

These people have made it clear who they are and what they represent, what more is there to talk about?
I suspect that poster is another alt right troll masquerading on here as something else

Presenting racist, sexist, garbage person ideas as equal and opposite to those that oppose them is very telling. There's no two sides of the same coin, everybody is equally at fault and all this other bullshyt people like him try to claim.

There is right and wrong.

Alt right garbage people are wrong, period, and any and all efforts to stop them, silence them and destroy them are RIGHT and JUST. Period.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
fSEjN9.gif

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:francis: more censorship through violence...what happened to "freedom of speech"

Here is the thing...Someone wanted him to speak or he wouldnt have been booked...if the majority dont want him there they can refuse to attend and protest outside..have him stand in an empty venue

Its a public university..the kind of place people should be able to tackle taboo subjects and debate any issue....but if one group says "we get what we want or we will burn everything down" then dialogue is no longer possible.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Peaceful protesting doesn't really do anything.

The violence and craziness is what stopped his speech.

You either stop him or you ignore him, the decision is yours.

But at what point to you keep ignoring things, then look around one day and wonder what the fukk happened?

Look who our president is, look who he's emboldened, what next?
PREACH

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:francis: more censorship through violence...what happened to "freedom of speech"

Here is the thing...Someone wanted him to speak or he wouldnt have been booked...if the majority dont want him there they can refuse to attend and protest outside..have him stand in an empty venue

Its a public university..the kind of place people should be able to tackle taboo subjects and debate any issue....but if one group says "we get what we want or we will burn everything down" then dialogue is no longer possible.
This is a very good and neutral argument.

I agree.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
democrat mayor told the cops to stand down
we seen this bullshyt too many times before
they need to be prosecuted

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA

Again this has nothing to do with protected freedom of speech.

And im sorry advocating white supremacy/borderline nazi shyt isnt just taboo subject....this isnt like someone arguing against gay marriage or against abortion. There's no gray area when it comes to this type of shyt

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking idiot. Milo is hardcore white supremacists like you cac.

And im sorry advocating white supremacy/borderline nazi shyt isnt just taboo subject....this isnt like someone arguing against gay marriage or against abortion. There's no gray area when it comes to this type of shyt
here is your white supremacist;

a jew fakkit who tells tranny jokes

unsurprising to see so many leftists on the coli support this kind of shyt. Just don't complain when public universities start being de funded and purged and the violence is coming in your direction

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Violence has been comin our way since the 1600s. Whats your point?

And i dont subscribe to tha "left" or "right". I leave those games to blind sheep like yourself.

Tha fact that anarchists want to fucc up tha program has nothin to do with me.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

:wow: the sheer amount of self contradiction in this post.

Its not about freedom of speech ...really??...They rioted because they didnt want the guy to speak and they stopped when the administration gave in....you need to rethink that one

"no grey area" means what exactly in relation to this? Im not taking a position either way whether milo is right or wrong..

what im saying is if people paid and were willing to listen to him they should get a chance to..its not up to me or you what someone else gets to listen to.
Thats a fascist mentality when you assume you have the right to decide what other people should say and hear.

Last edited: