Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
so now that we know that violence and craziness can stop speeches, does hat mean we should now use violence and craziness to stop ALL speeches?
when the right doesn't to a left presenter is that OK??

when does it stop? when do we just put our foot down and say that violence is never the answer.?

This goes to all facets of society BTW, not just this. The majority of those violent protesters (if not all of them) were white ppl.

THEY were wrong...why not just admit that?? why are ppl copping for this like it's acceptable because someone (else) they don't like was there?

this hypocrisy and back and forth is NOT helpful by any means.

and this eye for an eye mentality is fukking wack.
Give blood. You sound scared to bleed to defeat nazis.

Usually people find a compromise after a line is drawn and obviously in America nazis need to go back in their hole.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If Trump visits, or someone else you philosophically disagree with, suck it up. Disagree respectfully. Make salient intellectual arguments... dont resort to violence.:snoop: You automatically lose when you do.
Soft.

Im going to kill you one day soon

Sir I respectfully disagree with you position

I'm going to continue passing laws to box you in for your oblivion in 10 years. I will also begin recruitment for my future army of killers.

Show me facts that state that the right thing to do.

No.

:manny: I guess we agree to disagree.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
So there are people in this thread angry at people pushing back against white supremacy?

:mjlol:

mods gets the ban hammer out

And as usual a shytload of rw trolls who can never fukking understand that the 1st ammendment relates to the government and the government only allowing most speach.

The first ammendment doesn't mean that somebody won't knock the shyt out of you for your speech.

Trash ass posters.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
And as usual a shytload of rw trolls who can never fukking understand that the 1st ammendment relates to the government and the government only allowing most speach.

The first ammendment doesn't mean that somebody won't knock the shyt out of you for your speech.

Trash ass posters.
Yeah assault laws ban this part, don't need the 1st amendment for that

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Give blood. You sound scared to bleed to defeat nazis.

Usually people find a compromise after a line is drawn and obviously in America nazis need to go back in their hole.
Bruh, you best believe I'm not one worried or scared about any of this shyt.

I'm talking about the hypocrisy of all these ppl fighting over this shyt(right and left)

I'm saying, everyone is brave fighting against other weak ass students or fags like milo, but I don't see anyone really fighting and going up against the real power in this country.

Strap up and ride with your homies against the real power if you are really about it.

Rolling up on jimbo down the street and sucker punching means nothing.

Who's REALLY scared tho?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If Trump visits, or someone else you philosophically disagree with, suck it up. Disagree respectfully. Make salient intellectual arguments... dont resort to violence.:snoop: You automatically lose when you do.
well obviously with trump you have to suck it up because he has secret service and your ass can end up under the prison. but these clowns? if they end up 6 feet under you win by default. the USA didn't defeat the nazis by making salient intellectual arguments, there was no battle of ideas and may the best idea win. no it was a battle of who can put the other in the ground faster. when survival is at stake debate is for the birds. debates are for philosophical differences. if you consider people who say things like black people have no value (ok i'll concede to you defenders of these types that this dude finds that a black dikk in his a$$hole has value) and would be better off removed from this earth as a philosophical difference then we'll never agree on that. i personally think they deserve to die and when i get to hell to join them hopefully i can set them on fire.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
well obviously with trump you have to suck it up because he has secret service and your ass can end up under the prison. but these clowns? if they end up 6 feet under you win by default. the USA didn't defeat the nazis by making salient intellectual arguments, there was no battle of ideas and may the best idea win. no it was a battle of who can put the other in the ground faster. when survival is at stake debate is for the birds. debates are for philosophical differences. if you consider people who say things like black people have no value (ok i'll concede to you defenders of these types that this dude finds that a black dikk in his a$$hole has value) and would be better off removed from this earth as a philosophical difference then we'll never agree on that. i personally think they deserve to die and when i get to hell to join them hopefully i can set them on fire.
:picard:
We will just have to agree to disagree...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:gucci:

Man, this some Neville Chamberlain ass thinking. He tried appeasing the Nazis, he tried negotiation, talking to them, debate, dialogue etc - absolutely no flexing and no threats. He got a piece of paper signed by Hitler, very impressive piece of paper, it's terrific, the best piece of paper... came home to England talking about "there will be peace in our time" :dead: couple of months later the Nazis invaded Poland and started the war :mjlol:

You can't talk to these people. You can't reason with them or debate them or reach some sort of compromise with them. They going to come for you with everything they got as soon as they feel ready to strike. All debating and peaceful protest does is give them the time they need to strap up. You gotta nip this shyt in the bud before that happens, and that means violently resisting them. It's much much easier to strangle a monster in its cradle than it is to kill it after it reaches adulthood.
Bro...

I fukking feel you.

This is such a thin line, though.

And, again, understand that I'm trying to rationally talk about this - so no agent or c00n shyt.

My fear is what are the ramifications of violent reaction to rhetoric and speech?

Is this the blueprint moving forward that we should look forward to using and having as a valid reaction to our speech?

What liberals or conservatives think is acceptable talking points today... May not be tomorrow.

I still believe that challenging these nikkas intellectually and dismantling them like Malcolm and even James Baldwin did in debates is key.

I'm not trying to judge the protesters...shyt, if people rioted, I wouldn't even be in here judging them.

I'm putting the spot light on how I should feel about successful suppression of speech - shyt is a scary sight.