Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I still believe that challenging these nikkas intellectually and dismantling them like Malcolm and even James Baldwin did in debates is key
Beating them intellectually is only the first step. Malcolm constantly advocated for self determined communities, not to mention vigorous policy of armed self defense. Outsmarting someone doesn't necessarily produce material results.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When it's Nazis it's okay and if Nazis want to fight to be racist pull up.

Let's see who has more passion, a genocidal racist or a humanist.

how is Milo a Nazi?

I'm not saying I watch his shyt really, but since this I've tried to find some of his videos, and I don't really see where the Nazi label is coming from.

can anyone actually show me why he is being labelled a nazi? or is it just cool to call everyone that doesn't agree with the left a nazi...just because...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
fSEjN9.gif
"B-b-but violence against facists because you dont like the message makes YOU the REAL facist" -alt right garbage people

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Beating them intellectually is only the first step. Malcolm constantly advocated for self determined communities, not to mention vigorous policy of armed self defense. Outsmarting someone doesn't necessarily produce material results.
I'm still waiting for the lefty's to start using some intellectualism. they have completely disregarded logic and critical thinking over the last few years it's mind boggling.

I'm not saying the right is much better, but fukk., the lefty's have gone full retard.

*cues autistic screeching*

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
how is Milo a Nazi?

I'm not saying I watch his shyt really, but since this I've tried to find some of his videos, and I don't really see where the Nazi label is coming from.

can anyone actually show me why he is being labelled a nazi? or is it just cool to call everyone that doesn't agree with the left a nazi...just because...
:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I'm still waiting for the lefty's to start using some intellectualism. they have completely disregarded logic and critical thinking over the last few years it's mind boggling.

I'm not saying the right is much better, but fukk., the lefty's have gone full retard.

*cues autistic screeching*

Theres no logic on either side. Its basically WWE at this point, you pick a side and ride or die no matter what. Tha right are even more resistant to facts or logic but tha left arent saints. Ideologically tha right is way too reactionary and consorts with open racists.

Im not a leftist either, labels are straightjackets

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ppl actually thinking that censorship by violence is OK....:mindblown:
People advocating or not discrediting violence, understand through history it eventually becomes a means to a end. Think Bostonians wanted to go to war with England initially? shyt evolves to violence when one side has decided to dig in. Racist bigoted muthafukka have been dug in for one 400 + years in this country, and These Milo, Bannon type dudes is putting batteries in they back, so people that have tried to peacefully resist their ideology, of have awaken to the fact they've been blindly complicit, are ready to take the fight to them.

That's what beginning to happen IMO.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is my favourite shyt. When questioned for any proof or evidence. replies like this prove that you got nothing.

I was honestly asking out of true sincerity, not even trying to be a smart ass. I don't really fukk with Milo like that so I was curious to see if anyone had anything that made him a nazi.

but I think your reply just told me all I needed to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Theres no logic on either side. Its basically WWE at this point, you pick a side and ride or die no matter what. Tha right are even more resistant to facts or logic but tha left arent saints. Ideologically tha right is way too reactionary and consorts with open racists.

Im not a leftist either, labels are straightjackets
I actually think that picking a side and go with the "ride or die" attitude is why we have a nation full of retards pitted up against each other on a national stage trying to prove which side is more retarded than the other.

We should instead be preaching critical thinking and getting ppl to think logically. but that message doesn't work the media, and ppl are to ignorant.

Maybe we should just let all these leftists and rightist kill each other off so us moderates/centrists,etc can take over and make some fukking sense in this world.