Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Bruh, you best believe I'm not one worried or scared about any of this shyt.

I'm talking about the hypocrisy of all these ppl fighting over this shyt(right and left)

I'm saying, everyone is brave fighting against other weak ass students or fags like milo, but I don't see anyone really fighting and going up against the real power in this country.

Strap up and ride with your homies against the real power if you are really about it.

Rolling up on jimbo down the street and sucker punching means nothing.

Who's REALLY scared tho?
Means a lot. Puts a mental block on cowards in the immediate vicinity to think twice about joining this organization and vocalizing their views in that sector.

Kinda like racist cops thay are very heavy handed on black people riding through certain neighborhoods. It's a form of behavior modification. It tells people in a certain vicinity, be careful when you ride through here.

Be thankful nazis are having their behavior modified

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Means a lot. Puts a mental block on cowards in the immediate vicinity to think twice about joining this organization and vocalizing their views in that sector.

Kinda like racist cops thay are very heavy handed on black people riding through certain neighborhoods. It's a form of behavior modification. It tells people in a certain vicinity, be careful when you ride through here.

Modified....but not necessarily for the better.

Regardless, like I said, if ppl are REALLY about it, they'd be going after the real power. Not some chumps in red hats.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Modified....but not necessarily for the better.

Regardless, like I said, if ppl are REALLY about it, they'd be going after the real power. Not some chumps in red hats.
Let it play out buddy.

Things are just heating up.

This is practice

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

So brutally honest...:picard:

But I like that though.:sas1:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
We all need to understand...

The first Amendment does not protect your speech from other people.

It protects your speech from being suppressed by government supported action. It's about a check and balance regarding government suppression.

Those protestors have a right to protest. They aren't violating anyone's right to free speech.

My fear?

It's related to what I mostly fear about Trump. My thoughts on him and the alt-right are in my sig below.

The fear is that the acceptance of this violent reaction to it will mean some interesting ramifications regarding future government.

When the Bernie Sanders reactionary liberals do get political control again...

Are they going to be liberal regarding the 1st Amendment protection of speech?

Or are they going to cosign it and become the "decider" of which speech is acceptable or not?

It's spooky

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Bro...

I fukking feel you.

This is such a thin line, though.

And, again, understand that I'm trying to rationally talk about this - so no agent or c00n shyt.

My fear is what are the ramifications of violent reaction to rhetoric and speech?

Is this the blueprint moving forward that we should look forward to using and having as a valid reaction to our speech?

What liberals or conservatives think is acceptable talking points today... May not be tomorrow.

I still believe that challenging these nikkas intellectually and dismantling them like Malcolm and even James Baldwin did in debates is key.

I'm not trying to judge the protesters...shyt, if people rioted, I wouldn't even be in here judging them.

I'm putting the spot light on how I should feel about successful suppression of speech - shyt is a scary sight.

You can use intellect and logic all day. These ppl dont care if you have all tha facts in tha world to bac up your point. Their views are based on selfpreservation of a racist society that props up and protects their mediocrity. Theyre willing to ignore reason, common sense and facts

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
We all need to understand...

The first Amendment does not protect your speech from other people.

It protects your speech from being suppressed by government supported action. It's about a check and balance regarding government suppression.

Those protestors have a right to protest. They aren't violating anyone's right to free speech.

My fear?

It's related to what I mostly fear about Trump. My thoughts on him and the alt-right are in my sig below.

The fear is that the acceptance of this violent reaction to it will mean some interesting ramifications regarding future government.

When the Bernie Sanders reactionary liberals do get political control again...

Are they going to be liberal regarding the 1st Amendment protection of speech?

Or are they going to cosign it and become the "decider" of which speech is acceptable or not?

It's spooky
fix your "“A Vow Not to Be Silent — If Trump is Elected”" link breh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
free_speech.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soft.

Im going to kill you one day soon

Sir I respectfully disagree with you position

I'm going to continue passing laws to box you in for your oblivion in 10 years. I will also begin recruitment for my future army of killers.

Show me facts that state that the right thing to do.

No.

:manny: I guess we agree to disagree.

:mjlol:

Never thought me and Crackface would be agreeing.

fukk these white nationalist. They are a direct threat to me and my people and must be dealt with harshly.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so now that we know that violence and craziness can stop speeches, does hat mean we should now use violence and craziness to stop ALL speeches?
when the right doesn't to a left presenter is that OK??

when does it stop? when do we just put our foot down and say that violence is never the answer.?

This goes to all facets of society BTW, not just this. The majority of those violent protesters (if not all of them) were white ppl.

THEY were wrong...why not just admit that?? why are ppl copping for this like it's acceptable because someone (else) they don't like was there?

this hypocrisy and back and forth is NOT helpful by any means.

and this eye for an eye mentality is fukking wack.

If someone or his ideology advocates the genocide of my race, it's only intelligent to use everything in your power to stop that person from spreading his message.

These people have made it clear who they are and what they represent, what more is there to talk about?