Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres no logic on either side. Its basically WWE at this point, you pick a side and ride or die no matter what. Tha right are even more resistant to facts or logic but tha left arent saints. Ideologically tha right is way too reactionary and consorts with open racists.

Im not a leftist either, labels are straightjackets

I'm supposed to debate white supremacist? We have nothing to discuss. There is no room for debate or compromise.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People advocating or not discrediting violence, understand through history it eventually becomes a means to a end. Think Bostonians wanted to go to war with England initially? shyt evolves to violence when one side has decided to dig in. Racist bigoted muthafukka have been dug in for one 400 + years in this country, and These Milo, Bannon type dudes is putting batteries in they back, so people that have tried to peacefully resist their ideology, of have awaken to the fact they've been blindly complicit, are ready to take the fight to them.

That's what beginning to happen IMO.
My whole point is, I'm good for protests. protest your ass off. I don't care. but the moment you want to use violence, then use it in a way that actually makes sense, that will actually make a difference.

sneak attacks on random dudes on the streets mean nothing. no one is going to be affected by smashed windows and burned cars. (insurance companies might get pissed) but that ain't changing shyt. and in reality will end up doing more harm than good.

this type of anarchy is just asking for a police state.

Go fukking take out some bankers, take out some oil tyc00ns, go kill a few billionaires ( ay yo Feds, if you are lurking, I ain't justifying any of this :whoa:) THEN you will get their attention. right now they are just giving them what they want.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Just listened to CNN playing along with this Trumpster logic. Demonic brehs. The protesters were bad for not wanting to listen to hate speech on campus. :scust: fakkits on CNN won't even give Palestinians equal air time when Israeli politicians want to speak, and these a$$holes want to talk about how Berkeley needs to listen to everyone :mjlol:

More like cowardly ass Cac boys hiding under the guise of far left to invoke civil unrest during a peaceful protest. The only other cowards running around doing cowardly shyt and covering their faces were the Klan, so these white nationalists are like apples, who don't fall to far from the tree.

Anarchists. AKA whote boys who want to break shyt so show up at any protest they hear about and start thorwing bricks through windows.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I'm supposed to debate white supremacist? We have nothing to discuss. There is no room for debate or compromise.

Agreed. When it comes to white supremacy, there is no talking or reasoning. Thats not what i was talkin about....

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He should be held accountable for his actions, he tries to rebrand the alt right as some sort of joke but it's far from a joke, we all saw the Quebec mosque terrorist attack. Lets be clear here, if someone had views that we sympathetic to ISIS and they tried to rebrand them as some sort of peaceful organisation, would you allow these sort of people to have rallies? No, they would end up in Gitmo, we have to be consistent. :francis:
The KKK has public rallies, and under the Constitution, they're allowed to. Violently disrupting it only would get you arrested.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
nazi is basically ****** for right wingers at at this point

the left now endorsing political violence in country with the most heavily-armed right wing in the world, gee what could possibly go wrong

Who is tha left? Thats a pretty wide net youre casting

Again these attacks and sucker punches are from anarchists. Theyre not official...basically just free agents that do shyt willy nilly on their own accord

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just listened to CNN playing along with this Trumpster logic. Demonic brehs. The protesters were bad for not wanting to listen to hate speech on campus. :scust: fakkits on CNN won't even give Palestinians equal air time when Israeli politicians want to speak, and these a$$holes want to talk about how Berkeley needs to listen to everyone :mjlol:

Anarchists. AKA whote boys who want to break shyt so show up at any protest they hear about and start thorwing bricks through windows.
Yeah, I figured it out after the fact. They did the same shyt in Sac last year to a bunch of Nazi's at the Capital. I'm of the opinion shyts so spooky these days, that you can't tell who's who. Just like Bostonians dressed up like Indians to get at the British, I wouldn't put it past some of them Milo/Bannon type muthafukkas to do the same. So it is what it is, don't knock me, cause the whole situation was SuS from the start.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have to agree with this post.

I hate that alt right bullshyt.

However, I believe in discussion and debate and the only true way a society can counter such toxic belief is by diffusing it's power and showing how ridiculous it is.

We are talking about philosophical stances... So debate those with opposing beliefs.

Yeah man.. these cats don't realize this only plays into alt right hands.. you tell people they cant see or hear something then they want it more. This censorship has lead to more republican and conservative clubs and organizations popping up in colleges throughout the country. Ignore them, ridulicule them debate them but do not try to suppress them.

In this case Berkeley didnt do anything wrong, it was some outside (probably paid) agitators but look at right wingers like Ben Shapiro .. he is a jewish (Trump hater btw) that is literally prevented -with the threat of arrest- from speaking at colleges.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Xn7LK6RPMiTXV0OfA&sig2=1-GkAdrqzQLnLva_dr7EvQ

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who is tha left? Thats a pretty wide net youre casting

Again these attacks and sucker punches are from anarchists. Theyre not official...basically just free agents that do shyt willy nilly on their own accord
This may be true, but by not disassociating with them they are basically saying they are on their side.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
cuz white people was knocking out white people. blac bloc with the shyts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/

Berkeley, California (CNN)Violence erupted Wednesday night at UC Berkeley -- the same campus where the Free Speech Movement began -- to protest a scheduled talk by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos.

The university blamed "150 masked agitators" for the unrest, saying they had come to campus to disturb an otherwise peaceful protest.
Administrators decided to cancel the event about two hours before the Breitbart editor's speech. UC Berkeley said it removed him from campus "amid the violence and destruction of property and out of concern for public safety."
Black-clad protesters wearing masks threw commercial-grade fireworks and rocks at police. Some even hurled Molotov cocktails that ignited fires. They also smashed windows of the student union center on the Berkeley campus where the Yiannopoulos event was to be held.
At least six people were injured. Some were attacked by the agitators -- who are a part of an anarchist group known as the "Black Bloc" that has been causing problems in Oakland for years, said Dan Mogulof, UC Berkeley spokesman.

These far left weirdos have gone full retard.