Is there a more pretentious “good show” than Westworld on tv right now?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
best show on tv

2nd season is so far better than the first

I like shows that force me to use my brain, it means the writers are actually putting effort to create great content..... if u aren't one of those people then it may not be for u

I also have a fascination with AI and sci fi so that could be it also

"Humans" is another similar show but doesn't have as many layers as Westworld and is more surface based.

It's more Jay Z to Westworld's Nas

yal might like that more, both good shows

:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched one episode of that bullshyt and it was all i needed to see :mjlol: fukk that show

power should be back soon :ahh:

as a side note, i didnt really like this season of billions either :ehh: it just isnt holding me like the first two did. and they can :camby: with that tranny storyline

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I like mystery shows like this. It gives us a lot to discuss and decipher. Same goes with Legion :ehh:

The last episode especially was cringeworthy with the

giphy-10-gif.183640

shyt

There's been symbolism or real life parallels in damn near every episode tho so I'm not seeing the issue.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think it's brilliant in terms of production, world creating acting, and the sheer scale and scope of the vision, but I always found it sterile and cliche ridden, no real emotional connection to it at all. Very typical of Nolan's movies, which I have found mixed, generally. Long story short, I catch a few minutes of season2 and move on usually.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Season 1 was incredible, but season 2 has been hit or miss to me so far. I really only care about Man in Black & Bernard/Arnold vs. Ford storylines. I don't give a shyt about Dolores or Maeve, and I think both of those characters are annoying.