Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's not the first time Govt and Hollywood we're working with each other either.
Don't forget they're also working with the Chinese government, the Iranian people, scientists and doctors across the world, and the entire population of Italy.

That's a pretty big base for a conspiracy. :francis:

His article is basically admitting to tie CV19 to pneumonia. So when people actually die from pneumonia, it's labelled CV.

Breh, "pneumonia" is a description of a symptom, it's not the cause. There's always something that causes the pneumonia. If you die of pneumonia due to your flu illness, your tuberculosis illness, your AIDS illness, anything, it's listed that you died as a result of that.

Your dumb ass would be out there claiming that no one ever dies of AIDS because only the secondary diseases actually finish you off. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm in the UK but a neighbour one door down from me caught it after going in to hospital for a chest infection and passed shortly afterwards last week.

It's great how you posted this shyt in their face and literally every single one of them just ignored it like nothing was said.

One random facebook poster claims something that fits their worldview: everything rides on it.

A well-known Coli poster makes a point that goes against their worldview: immediately ignored.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget they're also working with the Chinese government, the Iranian people, scientists and doctors across the world, and the entire population of Italy.

That's a pretty big base for a conspiracy. :francis:

WHO is China's baby but I guess you knew that.

Breh, "pneumonia" is a description of a symptom, it's not the cause. There's always something that causes the pneumonia. If you die of pneumonia due to your flu illness, your tuberculosis illness, your AIDS illness, anything, it's listed that you died as a result of that.

Your dumb ass would be out there claiming that no one ever dies of AIDS because only the secondary diseases actually finish you off. :mjlol:

I'm still waiting for your answer here.

Musty

Banned
Daps
People don't see this when I mention it. This time last year people were dying left and right from the flu using the numbers that got folks so shock but everybody was going about their daily. Now everybody wants to "social distance" and do any and everything cats on tv saying with no questions asked smh.

People IN AMERICA already had all the symptoms of COVID in December & January but people just didn't know to call it that. And there wasn't all this hysteria and shut it down jive back then.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People IN AMERICA already had all the symptoms of COVID in December & January but people just didn't know to call it that. And there wasn't all this hysteria and shut it down jive back then.
Might have because it was like 4/5 of my gym friends all got sick at the same damn time real bad during that time frame. That would've happened now we would've all been shook lol. Not even being funny it was an Asian dude that first was sick before everybody else got sick at the same time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Think of how little you have to be using your brain to believe thekingsmen's next dumb theory. Every nation has a different means of reporting coronavirus deaths - some through their health ministry, some through public health systems unconnected to political government, etc. Thekingsmen wants us to believe that ALL of those various groups, across all nations in the world, are collaborating to send secret numerical signals through their coronavirus case reports that they submit.

And to what end? Why 33? If all of these countries are part of a massive conspiracy together then why do they have to send vague, contentless secret signals via the media rather than just picking up the phone and texting each other? He doesn't even have a reason. He can just say ANY dumb shyt he makes up off of random google searches, even if there's no plot or sense to it, and it becomes part of his conspiracy that proves...what?

Stay on topic POTY. How did 33 countries have 33 victims of the Virus at the same time period?

They didn't. :mjlol:

You just googled "coronavirus" and "33" and linked a bunch of random-ass articles from different days when various countries or states passed 33 cases or 33 deaths or whatever fit your nonsensical narrative. I can google "coronavirus" and "32" or any other fukking number and make my own list of meaningless links because there's 100+ countries with at least 30+ coronavirus cases right now and all but a couple of them would have passed 32 or 33 this month.

You already got bodied the first time you came up with that dumb pet conspiracy. Go back to arguing the moon landing and Isis are fake, when you start in with the numerology shyt you just look like a fukking fool.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
WHO is China's baby but I guess you knew that.. I'm still waiting for your answer here.
How is "WHO is China's baby" even meaningful in your worldview? You claim that all the governments and power structures are in cahoots together, so why even pretend that any one country has outsized influence on anything when according to you they're all working together on this shyt?

And you ignored how I bodied your ignorance on what pneumonia is. :francis:

Do you think people die of AIDS or not? Answer the question.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think of how little you have to be using your brain to believe thekingsmen's next dumb theory. Every nation has a different means of reporting coronavirus deaths - some through their health ministry, some through public health systems unconnected to political government, etc. Thekingsmen wants us to believe that ALL of those various groups, across all nations in the world, are collaborating to send secret numerical signals through their coronavirus case reports that they submit.

And to what end? Why 33? If all of these countries are part of a massive conspiracy together then why do they have to send vague, contentless secret signals via the media rather than just picking up the phone and texting each other? He doesn't even have a reason. He can just say ANY dumb shyt he makes up off of random google searches, even if there's no plot or sense to it, and it becomes part of his conspiracy that proves...what?

They didn't. :mjlol:

You just googled "coronavirus" and "33" and linked a bunch of random-ass articles from different days when various countries or states passed 33 cases or 33 deaths or whatever fit your nonsensical narrative. I can google "coronavirus" and "32" or any other fukking number and make my own list of meaningless links because there's 100+ countries with at least 30+ coronavirus cases right now and all but a couple of them would have passed 32 or 33 this month.

You already got bodied the first time you came up with that dumb pet conspiracy. Go back to arguing the moon landing and Isis are fake, when you start in with the numerology shyt you just look like a fukking fool.

So these articles which stated 33 victims came from their governments source and I googled cases, not the number and those popped up. Somehow I must have fixed the algorithm myself to fit my agenda..... :mjlol:But it wasn't just countries....states popped up 33 victims as well. Hell 33 came up with the corona virus in markets and money transactions.

What is the probability of these having the same amount of victims in different areas around the world in less than a month?

You still upset cause of the ISIS faisco huh? Is this why you bring it up twice in this thread.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I love people who try to just pretend that Italy's entire health system isn't completely fukked right now, that their overall death rates didn't go up 40-50% over the last few days, that Spain and Iran aren't getting bodied right now. Just ignore all that, right y'all?

What symptom of COVID is there that doesn't happen with a regular flu other than your lungs shutting down and getting placed on a respirator?

All major respiratory diseases have various combinations of at least some of the same general symptoms, because there's only so many ways that your lungs can react to an infection.

But go here, look at any of the charts of case progression and death progression. Look at damn near any country with a major outbreak.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 372,253 Cases and 16,312 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Go to the USA data:

United States Coronavirus: 41,569 Cases and 504 Deaths - Worldometer

If this shyt been around since December/January and has just been normal the whole time, then why did we suddenly have 117 deaths the day before yesterday when we hadn't had more than 57 deaths on any day before then? Why is it that until a week ago we'd never been over 18 deaths in one day? Two weeks ago we'd never been over 8? How is this shyt showing exponential growth if it was just something regular that goes back four months? And how is it that all those other countries are showing exponential growth in their death rates too?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is "WHO is China's baby" even meaningful in your worldview? You claim that all the governments and power structures are in cahoots together, so why even pretend that any one country has outsized influence on anything when according to you they're all working together on this shyt?

And you ignored how I bodied your ignorance on what pneumonia is. :francis:

Do you think people die of AIDS or not? Answer the question.

There is a difference in claiming it and having verify sources saying it is so.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37022413/

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So these articles which stated 33 victims came from their governments source and I googled cases, not the number and those popped up. Somehow I must have fixed the algorithm myself to fit my agenda..... :mjlol:But it wasn't just countries....states popped up 33 victims as well. Hell 33 came up with the corona virus in markets and money transactions.

What is the probability of these having the same amount of victims in different areas around the world in less than a month?
Type in "coronavirus" and "32". It comes up in lots of articles too. Type in "coronavirus" and ANY low number and it will come up in articles, dumbass.

What's the probability that out of 100+ countries and 50+ states to have coronavirus, at least 30 of them would have hit 33 cases at some point? Pretty fukking high because they ALL had to pass 33 cases at some point and at the early stages of each outbreak they only get a few positive results each day.

Do you even have the logical facilities to realize how dumb your conspiracy is? :gucci:

It doesn't even have a point to it, you just see a number and it's a conspiracy to you. :mjlol:

You still upset cause of the ISIS faisco huh? Is this why you bring it up twice in this thread.
Nothing to be upset about, I'm mocking you. You posted a 13yo article and then got confused between two completely different people who died 12 years apart and didn't even have the same name. You also proved you didn't know that Muslim terrorist leaders tend to use nicknames that are different from their birth names and that both the birth names and the nicknames of the two people you confused with each other were easily publicly available, as was the fact that they weren't the same person and had little-to-nothing to do with each other. You got bodied in that thread just like you got bodied in the moon rock thread just like you get bodied in every random conspiracy

There is a difference in claiming it and having verify sources saying it is so.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37022413/
That doesn't answer EITHER of the questions I asked you. If you really believe that shyt about a giant world conspiracy for everything, then what would it mean that "WHO is China's baby", wouldn't WHO just be another part of everyone's conspiracy since everyone is in on everything together?

And do you believe that AIDS kills people or not?

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A little of Column A and a little of Column B:ehh:

Sensationalism and fear is what keeps the ratings a float in this sad state of affairs. Its been going on since the fear tactics from the "war on terror". Yes, this is a serious pandemic, but lets take a walk on memory lane:

200px-AntigenicShift_HiRes.svg.png

Remember this virus. It was in 2009 and quickly went below radar due to the fact that it was well managed on a medical and political level. Now fast forward to 2020 and we in the mist of a whole bunch of foolishness ranging from a smoke screen to hide the fact that we are heading into the worst economic collapse that would make the Recession look like a business trip, to political shyt slinging because "Trump". So expect a lot of random numbers and other fabrications to make this virus seem like a epic proportion instead of a purposely mismanaged but curable man made device:aicmon:. Notice how the news keep hush hush over the fact that there been a good amount of recoveries and other countries actually managing virus prevention well.

Chess breh:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Type in "coronavirus" and "32". It comes up in lots of articles too. Type in "coronavirus" and ANY low number and it will come up in articles, dumbass.

What's the probability that out of 100+ countries and 50+ states to have coronavirus, at least 30 of them would have hit 33 cases at some point? Pretty fukking high because they ALL had to pass 33 cases at some point and at the early stages of each outbreak they only get a few positive results each day.

So do you get 150 plus articles on 32? To pass the numbers is one thing but to announce it publicly around the same time period as the other countries is highly improbable.

Do you even have the logical facilities to realize how dumb your conspiracy is? :gucci:

It doesn't even have a point to it, you just see a number and it's a conspiracy to you. :mjlol:

Dismissal of it shows your lack of common sense. How did a system survive off racism? Matter of fact how was it created? You can't say there is no conspiracy but accept a conspiracy system on racism. Both go hand in hand. I don't expect you to know much on the world outside of what you were taught.

Nothing to be upset about, I'm mocking you. You posted a 13yo article and then got confused between two completely different people who died 12 years apart and didn't even have the same name. You also proved you didn't know that Muslim terrorist leaders tend to use nicknames that are different from their birth names and that both the birth names and the nicknames of the two people you confused with each other were easily publicly available, as was the fact that they weren't the same person and had little-to-nothing to do with each other. You got bodied in that thread just like you got bodied in the moon rock thread just like you get bodied in every random conspiracy

You can't mock me. I'm entertained how long winded your posts are to prove your point. You can't create the fake organization and then later tell people it's real bc you killed its leader. I don't expect your brain to comprehend that.