Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
to what end?
i always ask myself when people bring up these conspiracies....

you know how many peeople would have to be in on it to pull something like that off?:unimpressed:

:francis:

This comment is always brought up and somehow is debunked every time. It's not about everyone, it's about who. People are natural followers, very few are leaders. People follow trends and rarely make them. Many prominent men in positions spoke on this 30 to 100 years ago.

… Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

― Edward Bernays, Propaganda

“There are invisible rulers who control the destinies of millions. It is not generally realized to what extent the words and actions of our most influential public men are dictated by shrewd persons operating behind the scenes.”
― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

“But being dependent, every day of the year and for year after year, upon certain politicians for news, the newspaper reporters are obliged to work in harmony with their news sources.”
― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

“World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings.”
― Denis Healey

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Corona Virus Deaths on a hundred, thousand, trillion:patrice:

...based on how the media reports this psyop-I-mean-data everyday:lupe:

Yet, there's still no concrete proof of these morbid astronomical numbers:jbhmm:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
It's like you not understanding the simple concept of not all news or sources are created equal.
Are you dumb or high.
Either way in the grand scheme of things it doesn't fukking matter.
What matters is people being on point hygienic and aware.

What does it really fukking matter if some news falsly or mistakenly reported a person dying from something unrelated when its thousands dying from this shyt weakly??

The question becomes if they’re presenting any false reports at all, then how much of what we’re being shown is false and/or overhyped? I mean duh right?

False reports mean this could be overhyped or under hyped and you say it doesn’t matter because it’s still happening? I know you ain’t high just stupid :coffee:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
The question becomes if they’re presenting any false reports at all, then how much of what we’re being shown is false and/or overhyped? I mean duh right?

False reports mean this could be overhyped or under hyped and you say it doesn’t matter because it’s still happening? I know you ain’t high just stupid :coffee:
You got it breh.
It's all a scam.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
15,000 worldwide deaths from virus and counting..
Whole countries on lockdown.

A couple misreported deaths..

Scared conspiracy nikkas:

See look the media! This is all a global hoax!
shyt is fake! Fear mongering!:damn:

Deaths from the seasonal flu were 3 times that before this "pandemic" started so why wasn't everyone already panicking? Let me guess, because the cac media wasn't telling them to.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The 80 Year old woman was actually my grandma! not hers!!
and she didnt die from no coronavirus, she got abducted by aliens
tenor.gif

or the bilderberg group and trilateral commission

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta learn not to go back and forth with posters in the red or those rocking woat banners under their name. @Nicole0416 is the only poster on here that has one undeservedly....all the other folk with them earned that shyt.

I gotta learn to do the same as well.

Gang like mentality from a weak excuse of a poster. Werent you screaming your head off at me in the other thread claiming I was a Trump supporter and when I asked you for proof you vanish.

Teach the young ones under your wing how to respond when they are losing in a debate.