Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep, watch them introduce this shyt with the vaccine and financial relief through the cryptocurrency. Bet you that its gonna be fakebooks digital dollar too forcing those that get it to get the chip. This shyt is no coincidence. Release a biological weapon onto the public and have the world powers come together to enslave the population-the true goal of globalization-the new world order. China and US are in this shyt together. The fake world war set up by the higher ups and trump and his cast crew Pelosi and them doing this scripted drama but they think so many of us dont know already.

Folks keep on talking like that conspiracy theory shyt has no degree of truth to it until it actually happens. The government told came up with that term to to shut yall up and yall still not getting it. They even telling you what they are about to do and how many folks would rather be on fakebook and social media when that's a part of their shyt too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, watch them introduce this shyt with the vaccine and financial relief through the cryptocurrency. Bet you that its gonna be fakebooks digital dollar too forcing those that get it to get the chip. This shyt is no coincidence. Release a biological weapon onto the public and have the world powers come together to enslave the population-the true goal of globalization-the new world order. China and US are in this shyt together. The fake world war set up by the higher ups and trump and his cast crew Pelosi and them doing this scripted drama but they think so many of us dont know already.

Folks keep on talking like that conspiracy theory shyt has no degree of truth to it until it actually happens. The government told came up with that term to to shut yall up and yall still not getting it. They even telling you what they are about to do and how many folks would rather be on fakebook and social media when that's a part of their shyt too.

It's ok...they love their own slavery.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Prove it...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/13/neil-degrasse-tyson-drops-truth-bombs-on-flat-earthers/

Believing that the Earth is flat was an excusable error back in the days before high-powered telescopes and space travel, but today? Please.

In order to actually believe that the Earth is flat in the modern day, you need to also believe that just about everything else is also fake, including every single observation made by astronomers, every photo of the Earth and even gravity.

you're welcome

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You’re on the opposite end of the conspiracy theorist, you just came in here to bash everyone who questions certain media reporting. All a nikka said was that the media is possibly giving credit to the Coronavirus when they shouldn’t be and you’re in here
:cape:
Because hes a shytposter

Ive been saying this for a while now on here

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No one asked you about flat earth...no one cares about that. Focus on the topic you claimed was unproven by me in the articles.

you asked me to post proof of ny post's belief that the earth is not flat

i posted a link to said proof

you have 0 rebuttal

i win

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just want to point out - of the main guys arguing bullshyt right now I'm seeing at least one guy who believes the world is flat, another who doesn't believe we went to the moon and thinks the leader of ISIS that was killed last year is a fictional character, and a third who was claiming that coronavirus doesn't hurt Black folk.

It would be shocking if they ever DID think real events were really happening. :skip:

Bullshyt, I repeatedly complain about sensationalist media on here. I'm not basing my opinion on what the media wants me to think. I'm basing it on several scientific papers, national-level health department daily reporting of case and death statistics, several experts I know personally along with others I've read up on, and my own knowledge of infectious disease.

And that's not "all" that was said - most of y'all immediately jumped to try to make it a narrative about the entire pandemic. :martin:
Look at these lame deflections

Like i said, this dude is top tier shytposter