Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little of Column A and a little of Column B:ehh:

Sensationalism and fear is what keeps the ratings a float in this sad state of affairs. Its been going on since the fear tactics from the "war on terror". Yes, this is a serious pandemic, but lets take a walk on memory lane:

200px-AntigenicShift_HiRes.svg.png

Remember this virus. It was in 2009 and quickly went below radar due to the fact that it was well managed on a medical and political level. Now fast forward to 2020 and we in the mist of a whole bunch of foolishness ranging from a smoke screen to hide the fact that we are heading into the worst economic collapse that would make the Recession look like a business trip, to political shyt slinging because "Trump". So expect a lot of random numbers and other fabrications to make this virus seem like a epic proportion instead of a purposely mismanaged but curable man made device:aicmon:. Notice how the news keep hush hush over the fact that there been a good amount of recoveries and other countries actually managing virus prevention well.

Chess breh:unimpressed:

Not to mention China's mandatory vaccination law that was implimented in Dec 1st 2019...weeks before the first reports.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Of course the media is

But as someone else said

Unless you're off the grid (and nobody on The Coli is) they already control you. They know literally everything about you, and everyone you've ever known. Tax everything you own. Tax any money you make. Assign you various numbers (soc sec, etc.) that can track you anywhere you go.

All the heavy lifting to control society was done long before anyone on this board was born.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You can't mock me. I'm entertained how long winded your posts are to prove your point. You can't create the fake organization and then later tell people it's real bc you killed its leader. I don't expect your brain to comprehend that.
That's neither true nor what you were trying to claim.

You claimed that the US military had called the CURRENT leader of Isis a made-up person.

That was because you were too ignorant about the situation to realize the article you posted was about a completely different person from 12 years earlier. The fact that ONE word in their arab title was the same was enough to confuse you.

The actual situation was:

1. Isis had a leader
2. he got killed
3. within the leadership vacuum they made up a fake leader to keep morale up
4. the US military caught onto the act and publicly exposed them for propping up a fake leader.
5. later on Isis managed to fill the position with an actual person
6. that actual leader then got killed
7. they replaced him with yet another person
8. your dumb ass confused the actual person in #7 with the made-up person in #3, even though they were 12 years apart, because ONE word in their title was the same and you don't know the difference between Arabic birth names and designated Arabic leadership titles.

You've had a lot of embarrassing exposals on this site but that was one of the funniest because it was OBVIOUS that they were different people with different names and you still were trying to claim they were the same person just because one word in the TITLE, not even the actual name, was the same.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Of course the media is

But as someone else said

:wow:This quote for some strange reason want a new Immortal Technique album. Like MK Ultra wasn't a thing of the past or any sort of mind manipulation. Right now the jig is up and big brother just fukking with us because he can. All we can do as a whole is raise our family, do for self, and just hope for tactics for a new form of survival because shyt is going to get uglier than a No Limit Jersey.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's neither true nor what you were trying to claim.

You claimed that the US military had called the CURRENT leader of Isis a made-up person.

That was because you were too ignorant about the situation to realize the article you posted was about a completely different person from 12 years earlier. The fact that ONE word in their arab title was the same was enough to confuse you.

The actual situation was:

1. Isis had a leader
2. he got killed
3. within the leadership vacuum they made up a fake leader to keep morale up
4. the US military caught onto the act and publicly exposed them for propping up a fake leader.
5. later on they filled the position with an actual person
6. that actual leader then got killed
7. they replaced him with yet another person
8. your dumb ass confused the actual person in #7 with the made-up person in #3, even though they were 12 years apart, because ONE word in their title was different and you don't know the difference between Arabic birth names and designated leadership titles.

You've had a lot of embarrassing exposals on this site but that was one of the funniest because it was OBVIOUS that they were different people with different names and you still were trying to claim they were the same person just because one word in the TITLE, not even the actual name, was the same.

Read the article and comeback. I bet you will make excuses for the scientific field as well with this link...

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

http://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736(15)60696-1.pdf

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Its a lot of deaths blamed on the Virus that ain't got a damn thing to do with the Virus...:comeon:...500 a day ? :gucci:..Them numbers coming out of Italy was out of pocket...and fear got most shook....:yeshrug: I know a Breh 67 that had it in November...the dude had asthma :damn: Barely survive...but he recover...the number who had it and recovered aint being discussed...only the deaths and infected :aicmon:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Any of y’all know anyone that personally got it or died from it?

Oh the shyt is real...Word to Mic Geronimo :usure:...a Breh of mine had it November but he ain't realize what it was till now..:ohhh:.Dr told him he had a form of Pneumonia they ain't never seen before and quarantine his ass for 3 weeks..:dwillhuh:...These numbers they pushing and how they pushing it tho is :duck:.....Why...i dunno...but common sense would reveal to nikkas....this shyt dun gone Hollywood....but the virus is real tho....but its many who will recover and beat it easily....just got to keep away from elderly..they aint built for this shyt..:ufdup:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Its a lot of deaths blamed on the Virus that ain't got a damn thing to do with the Virus...:comeon:...500 a day ? :gucci:..Them numbers coming out of Italy was out of pocket...and fear got most shook....:yeshrug: I know a Breh 67 that had it in November...the dude had asthma :damn: Barely survive...but he recover...the number who had it and recovered aint being discussed...only the deaths and infected :aicmon:
giphy.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Oh the shyt is real...Word to Mic Geronimo :usure:...a Breh of mine had it November but he ain't realize what it was till now..:ohhh:.Dr told him he had a form of Pneumonia they ain't never seen before and quarantine his ass for 3 weeks..:dwillhuh:...These numbers they pushing and how they pushing it tho is :duck:.....Why...i dunno...but common sense would reveal to nikkas....this shyt dun gone Hollywood....but the virus is real tho....but its many who will recover and beat it easily....just got to keep away from elderly..they aint built for this shyt..:ufdup:
I think it’s real, I guess my real question is do y’all know anybody that died from it.