Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Gotta learn not to go back and forth with posters in the red or those rocking woat banners under their name. @Nicole0416 is the only poster on here that has one undeservedly....all the other folk with them earned that shyt.

I gotta learn to do the same as well.

Wait you’re saying this? :dwillhuh:

What did you have to say about Mike Brown again before you created this faux pro black online only persona? :sas1:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I love people who say that you can't trust anything the media tells you but who automatically assume that any random facebook post which fits their narrative must have the facts 100% accurate and can singlehandedly used to write a story about what must be happening for the entire rest of the world.

Deaths from the seasonal flu were 3 times that before this "pandemic" started so why wasn't everyone already panicking? Let me guess, because the cac media wasn't telling them to.
700 people in Italy died from Covid in a single day, mostly concentrated in a few provinces. Only 1,500 people TOTAL die in the entire nation of Italy on a normal day. It increased the fukking death rate by 50%.

Let's say a disease is wiping through killing a surprising % of it's victims. How many should you wait for it to kill before you start reacting? Are you saying that we should have just stuck around and not done shyt until the death toll hit 100,000 or whatever you want? You do realize where that would lead, right?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What does it matter?
Fact is this shyt is here now and its real. Just ask Iran and them European countries that's gettin bodied.
Dumb nikkas wit the "but but fear mongering"
"Media Propaganda :damn:"

In 5,4,3,...
It is real, but we need to know how real to make proper assessments.

If not, it IS fearmongering for clicks.

Are you really :cape: for inaccurate journalism :what:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Deaths from the seasonal flu were 3 times that before this "pandemic" started so why wasn't everyone already panicking? Let me guess, because the cac media wasn't telling them to.
People don't see this when I mention it. This time last year people were dying left and right from the flu using the numbers that got folks so shock but everybody was going about their daily. Now everybody wants to "social distance" and do any and everything cats on tv saying with no questions asked smh.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 80 Year old woman was actually my grandma! not hers!!
and she didnt die from no coronavirus, she got abducted by aliens
tenor.gif

:laff::laff::laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What caused the aspiration pneumonia?
:stopitslime:

Could have been anything that was causing it before coronavirus

Accurate or not, they attribute the pneumonia to COVID.

This is how they calculate annual influenza deaths, too. :manny:

Death certificates listing influenza as cause would only amount to 5,000-8,000 a year. However, add in a portion of pneumonia cause-of-deaths and you get the 30,000-60,000 amount CDC throws around.

Aspiration pneumonia is caused by food or liquid getting into the lungs. It’s not related to the coronavirus.

Uh, aspiration pneumonia can certainly be related to coronavirus.

An Explanation of Pneumonia & the COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus

"Through aspiration – Aspiration pneumonia can develop if you inhale saliva, vomit, food, or drink into your lungs either by accident or as a result of a brain injury, illness, or during abuse of drugs or alcohol."

How do we know this screenshot is accurate too tho?
Exactly. They believe any random facebook post and spin their whole story about the world off of it. Even if she did die of aspiration pneumonia, it certainly could have been caused by the coronavirus. Breathing in your own saliva cause you're sick as fukk and dying of pneumonia as a result is a illness-related death.

With all the conspiracy theorists who have already posted, if the shoe was on the other foot they'd be saying shyt like, "How do you know that is really her granddaughter? How do you know she isn't being paid to say that? Can you prove she really had a grandmother who died? Is she a medical doctor, what does she know about the cause of death?"

They seriously want to convince us that tens of thousands of journalists, doctors, hospital staff, and scientists are lying about this shyt because one facebook poster is disagreeing with a single cause of death report. :francis:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
I love people who say that you can't trust anything the media tells you but who automatically assume that any random facebook post which fits their narrative must have the facts 100% accurate and can singlehandedly used to write a story about what must be happening for the entire rest of the world.

700 people in Italy died from Covid in a single day, mostly concentrated in a few provinces. Only 1,500 people TOTAL die in the entire nation of Italy on a normal day. It increased the fukking death rate by 50%.

Let's say a disease is wiping through killing a surprising % of it's victims. How many should you wait for it to kill before you start reacting? Are you saying that we should have just stuck around and not done shyt until the death toll hit 100,000 or whatever you want? You do realize where that would lead, right?

Yes, more people will die from the stress of it being overhyped than the virus itself, and there is no "we" especially not in America, they way everyone is making runs on stores proves that its every man for himself.

Just admit yall are some scary nikkas that will still believe whatever these cacs tell you even after the history of this country has shown to take eveything they say with a tablespoon of salt and move on. Stop trying to convince the rest of us to bow down with you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes, more people will die from the stress of it being overhyped than the virus itself, and there is no "we" especially not in America, they way everyone is making runs on stores proves that its every man for himself.

Just admit yall are some scary nikkas that will still believe whatever these cacs tell you even after the history of this country has shown to take eveything they say with a tablespoon of salt and move on. Stop trying to convince the rest of us to bow down with you.
Claiming that we should just do nothing once community transmission has started is idiocy. You can't possibly know ANY epidemiologists or infectious disease doctors and believe that shyt. You don't know anything about the hospital loads or respirator issues we're already seeing in many places even AFTER lockdown already slowed transmission.

I've read at least four different primary papers on the virus in addition to hundreds of news stories (most not from American-based media) and talking to plenty of people who know what's up. I'm quite good at analyzing information for myself. You can't find one bullshyt phrase I've let off about the virus so far.

Just admit that you don't use objective facts to form opinions and keep it moving.

Daps
Uh, aspiration pneumonia can certainly be related to coronavirus.

An Explanation of Pneumonia & the COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus

"Through aspiration – Aspiration pneumonia can develop if you inhale saliva, vomit, food, or drink into your lungs either by accident or as a result of a brain injury, illness, or during abuse of drugs or alcohol."

Exactly. They believe any random facebook post and spin their whole story about the world off of it. Even if she did die of aspiration pneumonia, it certainly could have been caused by the coronavirus. Breathing in your own saliva cause you're sick as fukk and dying of pneumonia as a result is a illness-related death.

With all the conspiracy theorists who have already posted, if the shoe was on the other foot they'd be saying shyt like, "How do you know that is really her granddaughter? How do you know she isn't being paid to say that? Can you prove she really had a grandmother who died? Is she a medical doctor, what does she know about the cause of death?"

They seriously want to convince us that tens of thousands of journalists, doctors, hospital staff, and scientists are lying about this shyt because one facebook poster is disagreeing with a single cause of death report. :francis:

You’re on the opposite end of the conspiracy theorist, you just came in here to bash everyone who questions certain media reporting. All a nikka said was that the media is possibly giving credit to the Coronavirus when they shouldn’t be and you’re in here
:cape:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of y’all know anyone that personally got it or died from it?
Yes. Old GOP cac up in Toledo - was a "family friend" and I mean that in the loosest way possible. Only because my family used to work with the Board of Elections up there in the 80s.
US Government injected black men with syphilis for 40 years and lied about it. Also lied about CIA running devastating ops in black neighborhoods. I would stop underestimating how evil they can be.
The government didn't give them syphilis - they refused to treat them for syphilis - and pretended the medical treatment was for "bad blood."
I have no faith in the US government - but considering we're talking worldwide governmental intervention; and vastly different regional effects - its not much of a US government trust issue.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I re-watched contagion this ish is literally word for word just like that movie ...its hysterical

From the virus coming from china, to people panicking to buy stuff, to social distancing to the "conspiracy guy" telling u alternative ways to fight the disease...all that is missing its the vaccine that people will go crazy over :mjlol: ohh did i forget to mention the state of emergency and soon to be announced martial law:francis::russ:

just a coincidence:troll:
Imagine a movie trying to be a realistic portrayal of a human contagion is... a realistic portrayal of a human contagion.

You do realize this isn't the first time in history we've had a pandemic, right?
Or do you live in such a tightly wrapped bubble that you think everything is made up?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re on the opposite end of the conspiracy theorist, you just came in here to bash everyone who questions certain media reporting. All a nikka said was that the media is possibly giving credit to the Coronavirus when they shouldn’t be and you’re in here

His article is basically admitting to tie CV19 to pneumonia. So when people actually die from pneumonia, it's labelled CV.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine a movie trying to be a realistic portrayal of a human contagion is... a realistic portrayal of a human contagion.

You do realize this isn't the first time in history we've had a pandemic, right?
Or do you live in such a tightly wrapped bubble that you think everything is made up?

It's not the first time Govt and Hollywood we're working with each other either.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just want to point out - of the main guys arguing bullshyt right now I'm seeing at least one guy who believes the world is flat, another who doesn't believe we went to the moon and thinks the leader of ISIS that was killed last year is a fictional character, and a third who was claiming that coronavirus doesn't hurt Black folk.

It would be shocking if they ever DID think real events were really happening. :skip:

Bullshyt, I repeatedly complain about sensationalist media on here. I'm not basing my opinion on what the media wants me to think. I'm basing it on several scientific papers, national-level health department daily reporting of case and death statistics, several experts I know personally along with others I've read up on, and my own knowledge of infectious disease.

And that's not "all" that was said - most of y'all immediately jumped to try to make it a narrative about the entire pandemic. :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just want to point out - of the main guys arguing bullshyt right now I'm seeing at least one guy who believes the world is flat, another who doesn't believe we went to the moon and thinks the leader of ISIS that was killed last year is a fictional character, and a third who was claiming that coronavirus doesn't hurt Black folk.

It would be shocking if they ever DID think real events were really happening. :skip:

Bullshyt, I repeatedly complain about sensationalist media on here. I'm not basing my opinion on what the media wants me to think. I'm basing it on several scientific papers, national-level health department daily reporting of case and death statistics, several experts I know personally along with others I've read up on, and my own knowledge of infectious disease.

And that's not "all" that was said - most of y'all immediately jumped to try to make it a narrative about the entire pandemic. :martin:

Stay on topic POTY. How did 33 countries have 33 victims of the Virus at the same time period?