Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Product of a worthless bytch how can be furious about some government conspiracy when none of my post say shyt about a conspiracy? I know you nikkas that have worthless bytches for moms don’t understand shyt but you gotta make sense. Suck your dikk? I told you you learning the ways of your dikk sucking fiend mother. Take your broke ass someone fakkit
Ramblings of a Emotional bytch nikka that felt the need to defend another mans honor on the internet.

Suck my dikk.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Ramblings of a Emotional bytch nikka that felt the need to defend another mans honor on the internet.

Suck my dikk.

nikka said honor :mjlol:

You grasping at straws at this point doggy. You made a dumbass statement saying false reports don’t matter. Own up to it and keep it moving instead of adding all the extra bullshyt:coffee:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I didn’t say any of that tho :jbhmm:

you said it doesn’t matter if they’re false reporting which is a smart dumb take.

What kind of idiot would say false reports doesn’t matter?
The shyt OP posted was some random Facebook shyt..
Wasn't even a major news outlet.
My point was and still is what does it matter?
The media Reports false,exaggerated,bias shyt ALL THE TIME ABOUT EVERYTHING so why would this be anything different?

That doesn't change the reality of what's going on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media Reports false,exaggerated,bias shyt ALL THE TIME ABOUT EVERYTHING so why would this be anything different?

Odd ...CNN, MSNBC and others used Twitter and Facebook for their sources.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

What does it matter that the news is passing off FALSE information as true?

Like I really don’t even know how to answer this dumbass question

Passing false information concerning the virus does change the reality of the situation because it can make the situation look worse (or better) than it actually is...

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Scary nikkas calling other nikkas scary.:mjlol:

Niggss so scared they yearn for this shyt to all be fake or or some conspiracy..

Stop "Stop fear mongering me":sadcam:
It's fake!!:damn:

You nikkas is bytches.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Passing false information concerning the virus does change the reality of the situation because it can make the situation look worse (or better) than it actually is...

@Hungerpain isn't going to answer the questions, he is all about moving away from the discussion to call names.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Product of a worthless bytch how can be furious about some government conspiracy when none of my post say shyt about a conspiracy? I know you nikkas that have worthless bytches for moms don’t understand shyt but you gotta make sense. Suck your dikk? I told you you learning the ways of your dikk sucking fiend mother. Take your broke ass someone fakkit

:leon:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Breh lying about shyt does change the reality. I don’t think anybody in here is denying that this virus actually exists. But people are skeptical of the numbers and the actual severity of what’s going on. Based on this country’s history I don’t think that’s a stretch

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps

It's like you not understanding the simple concept of not all news or sources are created equal.
Are you dumb or high.
Either way in the grand scheme of things it doesn't fukking matter.
What matters is people being on point hygienic and aware.

What does it really fukking matter if some news falsly or mistakenly reported a person dying from something unrelated when its thousands dying from this shyt weakly??

Musty

Banned
Daps
The media isn't the one shutting shyt down and telling folk this....

I hear you, but when you read that article....it's just a lot of Chicken Little. No actual facts or evidence of anything in that article..

And the media isn't asking for such. There's always been viruses. Always. Many of them are contagious and other outbreaks (SARS, Ebola, etc) had waaaaay higher mortality rates than this....so why is THIS the first time ever a Surgeon General is making THESE types of statements?

That's a valid question that the media is NOT asking at these press conferences. They're asking empty fluff questions that are focused on generating "viral" friendly headlines and hashtags. "President trump, what do you say to American that are scared?" "Mr President, why did you say Chinese virus?"

Media isn't pressing harder on anyone blurting out unsupported doomsday forecasts but going in on any official that isn't on the "everybody go inside and be scared" bandwagon.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I hear you, but when you read that article....it's just a lot of Chicken Little. No actual facts or evidence of anything in that article..

And the media isn't asking for such. There's always been viruses. Always. Many of them are contagious and other outbreaks (SARS, Ebola, etc) had waaaaay higher mortality rates than this....so why is THIS the first time ever a Surgeon General is making THESE types of statements?

That's a valid question that the media is NOT asking at these press conferences. They're asking empty fluff questions that are focused on generating "viral" friendly headlines and hashtags. "President trump, what do you say to American that are scared?" "Mr President, why did you say Chinese virus?"

Media isn't pressing harder on anyone blurting out unsupported doomsday forecasts but going in on any official that isn't on the "everybody go inside and be scared" bandwagon.
You think the media will get truth from Trump? What questions would you ask him that they haven't?