Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Prime example.
The media and the whole world is lying none of this is real:damn:

Idiot lol.

US Government injected black men with syphilis for 40 years and lied about it. Also lied about CIA running devastating ops in black neighborhoods. I would stop underestimating how evil they can be.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
They have lied to you before 1000x but you believe them before. They aren't your friends and most def not in the business to be speaking truth.
The media lies...And?
This shyt is still real.
You nikkas acting like the media doing what they always been doing makes this situation fake.
A few media outlets throwing extras on the shyt for a story doesn't negate reality.
I honestly rather people overreact and take the shyt seriously than think shyt is sweet and kill every old/ill person in this country all for the sake of being fake woke conspiracy theorists.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Any of y’all know anyone that personally got it or died from it?

My uncle’s wife was exposed to it by one of her co-workers who got it from going on a cruise. Got the call about it Sunday morning.

She and my uncle haven’t shown symptoms as of yet though. They said that it’s been over 14 days, so the co-worker should be good. That’s not counting the number of people she’s exposed and the money that she touched and infected that’s in the pipeline now.

They will probably have them quarantine for the next two weeks just to be sure.

Musty

Banned
Daps
Another issue is that when someone does die after testing positive for COVID-19, the media just reports it as a COVID death but doesn't tell you what ELSE they had that contributed to it....

And when they say a patient had no pre existing conditions....there's NO WAY they can know that for fact. It's just family saying "she was perfectly fine". They have no access to a person's medical information/history and hospitals can't blast that info.

Same thing with the Americans dying in DR last year and the families clinging to the mini-bar foolishness. They claimed there were no underlying issues but when the FBI investigated they found that was not the case. We've never acknowledged in hindsight how dumb that entire story was.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I saw some article saying people who died from random pre exsiting conditions but also happened to have corona at the time are being reported as corona deaths, even though they died from something else actually.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media lies...And?
This shyt is still real.
You nikkas acting like the media doing what they always been doing makes this situation fake.
A few media outlets throwing extras on the shyt for a story doesn't negate reality.
I honestly rather people overreact and take the shyt seriously than think shyt is sweet and kill every old/ill person in this country all for the sake of being fake woke conspiracy theorists.

What is real and what isn't is still in the hands of the media. Your fear thought process is on overload and will conform to what they say anyways. You done it all your life.