Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I re-watched contagion this ish is literally word for word just like that movie ...its hysterical

From the virus coming from china, to people panicking to buy stuff, to social distancing to the "conspiracy guy" telling u alternative ways to fight the disease...all that is missing its the vaccine that people will go crazy over :mjlol: ohh did i forget to mention the state of emergency and soon to be announced martial law:francis::russ:

just a coincidence:troll:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Another issue is that when someone does die after testing positive for COVID-19, the media just reports it as a COVID death but doesn't tell you what ELSE they had that contributed to it....

And when they say a patient had no pre existing conditions....there's NO WAY they can know that for fact. It's just family saying "she was perfectly fine". They have no access to a person's medical information/history and hospitals can't blast that info.

Same thing with the Americans dying in DR last year and the families clinging to the mini-bar foolishness. They claimed there were no underlying issues but when the FBI investigated they found that was not the case. We've never acknowledged in hindsight how dumb that entire story was.
I never went back and investigated the DR story. What ended up happening?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I re-watched contagion this ish is literally word for word just like that movie ...its hysterical

From the virus coming from china, to people panicking to buy stuff, to social distancing to the "conspiracy guy" telling u alternative ways to fight the disease...all that is missing its the vaccine that people will go crazy over :mjlol: ohh did i forget to mention the state of emergency and soon to be announced martial law:francis::russ:

just a coincidence:troll:

People will deny it to the t but CDC helped make that film and you guessed it, the MSM was in the film reporting it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
People will deny it to the t but CDC helped make that film and you guessed it, the MSM was in the film reporting it.

even this dude Sanjay Gupta was reporting in the movie......just the other day he was giving cdc guidelines similar to the film :francis::russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thing is....how will anyone KNOW when this outbreak is over? You're just waiting on the media to tell you "it's over you can go back outside again".
That’s the funny thing even moreso from the people on here that’s always cac this and cac that. Now they need the “cac” media to tell them something is over and when to be concerned when any other day they swear they at war with the “cac” this and that. This situation exposing cats big time.