Is the media false reporting on some of these Coronavirus deaths?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sound you you in love wit the nikka.
My fault for misquoting ya boo.

fakkit.
Nah you product of a worthless bytch nothing I posted says or implied such. It just speaks to how how much your worthless broke ass is controlled p*ssy.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Nah you product of a worthless bytch nothing I posted says or implied such. It just speaks to how how much your worthless broke ass is controlled p*ssy.
:umad:

bytch nikka furious nobody buying this Government conspiracy bullshyt but other clown ass fake smart nikkas.
You p*ssy and emotional just like a bytch.
Suck my dikk.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:umad:

bytch nikka furious nobody buying this Government conspiracy bullshyt but other clown ass fake smart nikkas.
You p*ssy and emotional just like a bytch.
Suck my dikk.
Product of a worthless bytch how can be furious about some government conspiracy when none of my post say shyt about a conspiracy? I know you nikkas that have worthless bytches for moms don’t understand shyt but you gotta make sense. Suck your dikk? I told you you learning the ways of your dikk sucking fiend mother. Take your broke ass someone fakkit

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Notice all the posters who never make threads, lurk around the site are now popping out the woodwork?
These dudes shook and want everybody to be shook with them. That’s all I’m saying is the media told these dudes to be shook so they shook now. I’ve never caught the flu from someone else or even had it myself but now I’m supposed to super shook? Nah I’m just doing the normal things like washing my hands and not being up on randoms I’ve been doing and I’ll be just alright just like the panicked cats.