Is The Hate Against Cyberpunk Exaggerated Or Nah?

is all the hate cyberpunk is getting really deserved?

• yes it's 100% deserved

Votes: 60 62.5%
  • nope, it's exaggerated for views/clicks by cynical journalists and youtubers

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
do you feel all the hate is deserved or are people blowing it out of proportion? :jbhmm: is the game actually garbo?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
it got pulled from the stores

thats kind of a big deal
its really not considering games who've done worse will stay up. those stores don't want to have anything close to steam/gog's refund policy because they want their money always - that refund shyt been fukking consumers sideways for years.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
jDCU36Z.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hell yeah, this shyt is fun as hell (PS5). Just need to work out the bugs to stop the game from crashing every 1 hour and 30 minutes.
ain't had a single crash but i know there's bugs out there....

if someone wants to juelz and tell me why it was okay for anthem to brick entire consoles but cyperpunk loading funny on last gen consoles is a crime against humanity, i'd love to hear it :unimpressed:

EA simply ain't gonna make Sony/MS change up their money

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:camby:Exaggerated but acceptable from all four corners of the ring:

• CDPR was EXTREMELY wrong about hiding the PS4 and Xbone versions of those games, rather than just being like :hubie:"The shyt is broken, get a PC or new console plz thx"
  • Share holders for trying to rush a game that needed a minute to cool and a hour back in the oven
  • CDPR execs for getting bigheaded by trying to be in a big AAA role when they are indie as best, along with treating the staff like lemmings for crunchtime
  • The fans and YouTube controversary creators for hyping up the game but falling for the hate train because "GOTY"
Meanwhile, me and Johnny busting caps at bustas and counting skrilla while some thick cyberting doming us off to the Latino Heat theme :banderas:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
ain't had a single crash but i know there's bugs out there....

if someone wants to juelz and tell me why it was okay for anthem to brick entire consoles but cyperpunk loading funny on last gen consoles is a crime against humanity, i'd love to hear it :unimpressed:

EA simply ain't gonna make Sony/MS change up their money
anthem didn't actually brick any consoles. that was fake news

TL15

Veteran
Daps
When things are placed on really high pedestals, they have a long way to fall.

It’s pretty glitchy and a lot of the hyped up gameplay seems to have left a lot of fans feeling like they got the bait and switch. But also the internet is going to magnify everything :yeshrug: