Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fake, Im Native Indian

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U mean to tell me talking animals, tornados made of fire, giants, and people living to be 1000 years old isn't real?

U serious?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the people who put the book together, were not philosophising sh*t... they were trying to confuse the fukk out of the readers so discussions like this one would ensue.

not tryna come at ya head, but damn, this sh*t is like a circus in here...

the people who put the book together aren't necessarily purported by friedman to be the writers, though, right?

and aren't you one of those hebrew israelite dudes? since when do you put so much faith in a jewish scholar?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the people who put the book together aren't necessarily purported by friedman to be the writers, though, right?
not necessarily, but it doesn't eliminate the possibility that its assemblers could have distorted/altered the original writings

and aren't you one of those hebrew israelite dudes? since when do you put so much faith in a jewish scholar?

i tend to listen to those who lean on reason and logic... i don't care what the color/religion/ethnicity of that person is...nor am i one of those foul loud mouth power rangers

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i put faith into reason and logic... i don't care what the color/religion/ethnicity of that person is...im not one of those foul loud mouth power rangers

not necessarily, but it doesn't eliminate the possibility that its assemblers could have distorted/altered the original writings

i got you.

and yeah, there's a possibility. but this book isn't a final destination for biblical research. it's more of an overview.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I am Mexican and I choose Karate. Its fake.

Good Choice, because Yes, thats what you are. like most mexicans.

You're just baby gooks.

But we'll see how fake it really is when enough people post their feeble opinion on this thread.

I wish I knew how to make it public so I could have spoken to the negro's that believe its fake.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only person i mock on this site is you, you dreadheaded fakkit.

Just wait for the missiles while you're holding hands with your white bytch.

i get your point, and agree with you, most of those loud mouths are just as ignorant as your alias

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
ralph lipschitz invented polo

and yeah, we went to kindergarten together

He didn't make it what it is. His name is on it. The NBA is for the NATION of Amerikkka, right? Is it americans that make it what it is?

OH, I THOUGHT SO, fakkit.

And if we went to Kindergarten together, thats even more reason for you to leave me alone, because NO, I didn't change.

Now to the alleged 16 negros that voted fake, Can you show yourselves? I wnt to speak to you quickly.

There are conditions, or you'll be ignored:

You must NOT be a half-breed stained piece of glass (Derrick Jeter, Blake Griffin, etc etc...yeah, that means you Green HOrnet)

You must NOT have a white or chiney or whatever else as your signifigant other, including "fukk buddies" or whatever else you may call it, or aspire to, or be "pawgin'" or whatever else the fukk it is you c00ns do.

I guess that leaves about 2 of you, which is fine.

Can you present yourselves, please?

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO MY QUESTIONS, BROTHER! AND YOU SEEM VERY HOSTILE, DUUUUDE! YOU NEED TO GO ON A LOW SODIUM DIET, BROTHER! YOU'RE EXTRA SALTY TODAY, CHAMP!