Daps
OP is an idiot.

Fool doesn't even know the difference between race and nationality. :what:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
seriously, i don't get out much but are black people nowadays openly non religious? seems like every black person I've ever known is religious save for a select few...

is this poll a reflection of reality?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
seriously, i don't get out much but are black people nowadays openly non religious? seems like every black person I've ever known is religious save for a select few...

I was born n raised in da church. I was all about that devotion to god,etc. but then i actually started doin MY OWN research because i had alot of questions and the blatant contradictions were piling up. Mufukkas are told since BIRTH not to even question shyt and just take the forced spoon feedings blindly. I couldn't do that shyt anymore. And when i hear some of these christians, muslims, jews, etc. preach bout they faith like it's truth it makes me :stopitslime: a bit. The only reason why a majority of mufukkas are what they are is based on dam location. If a person was born in the middle east 9/10 of the time they take the faith of Islam. If a person was born in the midwest of United States 9/10 they gonna be of some christian faith. If a person was born in the remote jungle somewhere they go worship some forest animal spirit or some kind of deity most likely. shyt all comes down to your geographical area and what culture you were raised in. Hell how you think our ancestors adopted Christianity? They inherited that shyt from they dam slave masters when they were brought ova here.

:ehh: But it would be interesting if you take somebody who's never been exposed to religion, give them the Bible, Torah, Koran, Greek mythology book of tales, a Harry Potter book, and Lord of The Rings...have them read da shyts n ask which one they think is "real" and which ones are fake.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I was born n raised in da church. I was all about that devotion to god,etc. but then i actually started doin MY OWN research because i had alot of questions and the blatant contradictions were piling up. Mufukkas are told since BIRTH not to even question shyt and just take the forced spoon feedings blindly. I couldn't do that shyt anymore. And when i hear some of these christians, muslims, jews, etc. preach bout they faith like it's truth it makes me :stopitslime: a bit. The only reason why a majority of mufukkas are what they are is based on dam location. If a person was born in the middle east 9/10 of the time they take the faith of Islam. If a person was born in the midwest of United States 9/10 they gonna be of some christian faith. If a person was born in the remote jungle somewhere they go worship some forest animal spirit or some kind of deity most likely. shyt all comes down to your geographical area and what culture you were raised in. Hell how you think our ancestors adopted Christianity? They inherited that shyt from they dam slave masters when they were brought ova here.

:ehh: But it would be interesting if you take somebody who's never been exposed to religion, give them the Bible, Torah, Koran, Greek mythology book of tales, a Harry Potter book, and Lord of The Rings...have them read da shyts n ask which one they think is "real" and which ones are fake.

same here.....

when I first found out Christianity was made up I was :what: :wtf:

took me a while to get over that shyt breh, but I'm thankful because now I can actually see the world for what it truly is. Instead of everything just being black and white.

I was so brainwashed that whenever anyone said anything or brought up evidence that contradicted my belief I automatically assumed that they were Satan sent to deceive/test me :stopitslime:

shyts cray b :smugfavre:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He didn't make it what it is. His name is on it. The NBA is for the NATION of Amerikkka, right? Is it americans that make it what it is?

OH, I THOUGHT SO, fakkit.

And if we went to Kindergarten together, thats even more reason for you to leave me alone, because NO, I didn't change.

poor comparison

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Well I think a lot of black people are, but they don't necessarily mention it that much offline for fear of offending older family members. :guilty:

I shyt on religion all day online but I'm as quiet as a church mouse about it around my grandma.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If the Bible is real our freedom from slavery was a sin against God
If the Bible is real the Earth was the first thing created in the observable Universe.
If the Bible is real Black people are a cursed people
If the Bible is real Snakes and flaming foliage can talk
If the Bible is real God is such a moron he had to impregnate a woman with himself, to sacrifice himself to himself as a work around for rules he originally put in place
If the Bible is real there never will be peace on this World because war is a harbinger of the return of Jesus and the End of Days
If the Bible is real Rape is acceptable
If the Bible is real the Moon emits its own light
If the Bible is real trees can grow without the sun
If the Bible is real humanity went from being wiped out by a great flood to 6 billion in a few thousand yeras
If the Bible is real it invalidates itself

:childplease:Of course that shyt is fake. Come on.

Clown answers from a clown poster.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well said breh :obama:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You guys getting mad at E=E don't understand what he's trying to do
[YOUTUBE]Pzz6mnngYeE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]3sHFlMeWwB8[/YOUTUBE]
[youtube]ncITvsYR6sA[/youtube]
He's basically doing his best impression of those guys.

ninja-rangers.jpg

ninjarangers.jpg

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
OP is an idiot.

Fool doesn't even know the difference between race and nationality. :what:

RACE- A Competition between runners, horses, vehicles, boats, etc...to see who is the fastest in covering a set course

NATIONALITY- The status of belonging to a particular NATION. - Distinctive national or ethnic character.

NOW GO SUCK YOUR MOTHERS dikk.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No other stories that outlandish would be held to be true if it wasn't from an established and dominant religion.
Peter Pan is less ludicrous than most of the bible and nobody thinks that's true.