• It's real, im Native Indian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fake, Im Native Indian

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Whether its "real" or "fake"(whatever that means) is irrelevant. The scriptures helped protect people back then and are partially responsible for today's morals and laws.

And it doesn't matter what race I am. I don't think this is a question where race is relevant. If we were talking about affirmative action or something then I think race would be more of a factor.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whether its "real" or "fake"(whatever that means) is irrelevant. The scriptures helped protect people back then and are partially responsible for today's morals and laws.

But what about the corrupt era of the Dark Ages? You cant really stick up for that backwards moment in human history.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
But what about the corrupt era of the Dark Ages? You cant really stick up for that backwards moment in human history.

That was a result of violent European tribes trying to fit the scriptures into their own culture greedy, violent culture. There are certain holidays that are associated with Christianity that aren't even in the bible.

And given how many translations and edits have been made to the text, we don't know what the original bible even says any more or if there even IS an original bible. Keep in mind that before the printing press, each text was copied letter by letter manually. Its not hard to believe that some king would commission his scribes to take certain things out and put certain things in, then give those bibles to preachers who would then preach a skewed message.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

And it doesn't matter what race I am. I don't think this is a question where race is relevant. If we were talking about affirmative action or something then I think race would be more of a factor.

Fukk yo thoughts.

Everytime race is involved, you crakkkas always find a way to squirm your way out of things and come with your semantics.

IT DOES MATTER.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Bible ain't real brehs but I believe in parts of it to be honest.

Also the hebrew israelites are a psycho cult tho they say other africans aren't black and are just as bad as cacs :wtf:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Bible ain't real brehs but I believe in parts of it to be honest.

Also the hebrew israelites are a psycho cult tho they say other africans aren't black and are just as bad as cacs :wtf:

Quick Question, And I want a Yes or a No answer.

Anything other than "YES" or "NO" will be ignored.

Lets say you're walking down an NYC Street.

A "Puerto Rican" (The typical type who would be the "Face" of the Country so to speak, think Roberto Duran) is walking towards you (And you seem to have quite a bit of bytch tendencies, so no, he's not about to rob your punk ass) , and a Dirty stinking Arab starts to walk right next to him and they're both coming in your direction.

They Both have black, Curly Hair.

They Both have light skin.

ARE THEY THE SAME PEOPLE? Share the same culture? Nationality, Views, or even spirit? Do Puerto RIcans act like arabs? Do they like and eat the same foods, do they share ANYTHING in common other than the hair and skin color?

Anything other than "YES" or "NO" will be ignored, and you'll also be ignored after that.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Quick Question, And I want a Yes or a No answer.

Anything other than "YES" or "NO" will be ignored.

Lets say you're walking down an NYC Street.

A "Puerto Rican" (The typical type who would be the "Face" of the Country so to speak, think Roberto Duran) is walking towards you (And you seem to have quite a bit of bytch tendencies, so no, he's not about to rob your punk ass) , and a Dirty stinking Arab starts to walk right next to him and they're both coming in your direction.

They Both have black, Curly Hair.

They Both have light skin.

ARE THEY THE SAME PEOPLE? Share the same culture? Nationality, Views, or even spirit? Do Puerto RIcans act like arabs? Do they like and eat the same foods, do they share ANYTHING in common other than the hair and skin color?

Anything other than "YES" or "NO" will be ignored, and you'll also be ignored after that.

My dude... that is a completely asinine comparison... we're talking about people who actually came from West Africa, your DNA is going to be 75% from Cameroon or Nigeria or Senegal... this is literally like British CAC's saying Americans are not white :facepalm:

Who cares what a bunch of dusty ass costume wearing nikkas think anyway, keep thumping your fake bible on street corners talmbout ESSAUUUU dressed up like power rangers and shyt, one day I hope you really crack open the Bible and realize its :yeshrug:

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Bible is real our freedom from slavery was a sin against God
If the Bible is real the Earth was the first thing created in the observable Universe.
If the Bible is real Black people are a cursed people
If the Bible is real Snakes and flaming foliage can talk
If the Bible is real God is such a moron he had to impregnate a woman with himself, to sacrifice himself to himself as a work around for rules he originally put in place
If the Bible is real there never will be peace on this World because war is a harbinger of the return of Jesus and the End of Days
If the Bible is real Rape is acceptable
If the Bible is real the Moon emits its own light
If the Bible is real trees can grow without the sun
If the Bible is real humanity went from being wiped out by a great flood to 6 billion in a few thousand yeras
If the Bible is real it invalidates itself

:childplease:Of course that shyt is fake. Come on.