• It's fake, Im Native Indian

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You wouldn't know shyt about the Bible if white people didn't enslave your ancestors. Hop off.

OK fukk nikka, What if I told you, and proved to you, that IN THE BIBLE, the book written by my ancestors, FOR MY ANCESTORS, The NEGRO or "Indian" SLAVE in AMerica, the Carribean & Central & South America

Has our slavery recorded?

What will you tell me then?

Did the white man not steal everything? How can he NOT steal the bible? You got any control of the White man not stealing anything he fukking feels like, nikka? You pay taxes mufukka?

Do any of you negros own record labels and distribution companies? Oh, But Hip Hop is your culture and artform, aint it? ANSWER THAT!

Then, before I tell you a damn thing, I need to know your nationality and your life story, cause I don't share my food with PIGS & Gorillas like you.

So humble your fukking self, ask sensible questions, and get the thought of what you know of the bible being from your dusty ass grandma jumping up & down in church like a damn hyena out of your feeble head.

Sit your ass down and learn something. If not? Drop dead nikka.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
OK fukk nikka, What if I told you, and proved to you, that IN THE BIBLE, the book written by my ancestors, FOR MY ANCESTORS, The NEGRO or "Indian" SLAVE in AMerica, the Carribean & Central & South America

Has our slavery recorded?

What will you tell me then?

Did the white man not steal everything? How can he NOT steal the bible? You got any control of the White man not stealing anything he fukking feels like, nikka? You pay taxes mufukka?

Do any of you negros own record labels and distribution companies? Oh, But Hip Hop is your culture and artform, aint it? ANSWER THAT!

Then, before I tell you a damn thing, I need to know your nationality and your life story, cause I don't share my food with PIGS & Gorillas like you.

So humble your fukking self, ask sensible questions, and get the thought of what you know of the bible being from your dusty ass grandma jumping up & down in church like a damn hyena out of your feeble head.

Sit your ass down and learn something. If not? Drop dead nikka.
Nationality is American. I don't have the time to tell you my life story though.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Nationality is American. I don't have the time to tell you my life story though.

So Your great great great grandfather/ancestor is Amerigo Vespucci, the navigator that "america" was named after, then, right? (I also notice you didn't answer the other questions posed)

(Another point MY BIBLE says the white man would do, name lands after himself, but your hog-neck eating grandma never told you that while she was breakdancing on the church floor, huh negro?)

If not?

YOU STAND CORRECTED.

You're a Gorrilla minded ****** c00n.

And you're now IGNORED.

Please refrain from speaking to me during this subject.

We'll laugh, joke, and partake in convo's more up your alley, like Gucci Mane, Basketball, the latest gossip & dance moves, or whatever else. So there's no beef, because I fully understand your block-headed mindstate.

Baruch 2:30

Go read that, monkey.

Then humble yourself, and ask a sensible question.

When you're ready, I want a 200 word essay on why you're sorry, then I will attempt to exercise the Gorilla-c00n demon out of you.

:birdman:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Your nationality is the country you were born in. I was born in the The United States. lol You're a religious person so intellect isn't what I'm expecting out of you.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom