Is the ass white or black?

Urchin

Banned
Daps
wtf, the video is about black AND white women, he can post where ever the fukk he wants. This is the internet. There is no exemption anywhere. This video has nothing to do with the black community or issues, its a video about white and black womens asses. :wtf:

Breh, you are clearly not following me. I KNOW the video is about Black and white women and this is the issue. Cac Mamba didn't post it. I never said he couldn't post it, but I do have a right to call it out because everyone knows how some Black men love to pit Black against White women but never do the same for themselves against other groups . When cac mamba responded is when I told him to get on because he has no understanding of the deeper subliminal message in that video.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Hey I feel what you saying but theres a time and a place for this stuff. Even if you are right your points will be disregarded because the thread isnt about that :manny:

So you expect me to ignore the subliminal message of the video and just laugh right along like a good happy negress right?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh, you are clearly not following me. I KNOW the video is about Black and white women and this is the issue. Cac Mamba didn't post it. I never said he couldn't post it, but I do have a right to call it out because everyone knows how some Black men love to pit Black against White women but never do the same for themselves against other groups . When cac mamba responded is when I told him to get on because he has no understanding of the deeper subliminal message in that video.
Then whats this?

tumblr_m302y6HSz61rqfhi2o1_400.gif

on top of that the video with the asses had a subliminal about black women having the better ass. you got a problem with a white boy posting here, thats your own issue keep that furiousness tucked in your soul. no matter how pink and blue you turn, Im pretty sure he's going to do whatever he wants and there's not much you can do about it.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Then whats this?

tumblr_m302y6HSz61rqfhi2o1_400.gif

That proves my point. You only do it when it comes to bullshyt physical features like dikk size and athleticism but never where it counts like being leaders of communities and building successful countries. This is EXACTLY what I said and you posting this video proves my point. :lolbron:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The country was successful before 2008. Black men didn't create America and lay the blueprint for it.

That wasn't your original question, this was

Next challenge: Do Black men run the most successful countries? :jawalrus:

The answer, counting America would be yes

You can go look up the definition of president if you need any more help with this :sas2:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That proves my point. You only do it when it comes to bullshyt physical features like dikk size and athleticism but never where it counts like being leaders of communities and building successful countries. This is EXACTLY what I said and you posting this video proves my point. :lolbron:
The...video...about... the..... black ......girls....highlights..... how.... black..... girls...have...the...better ass. :snoop:

successful country, first you'd have to define successful. To me, Botswana, Tanzania, Grenada and St. Thomas are pretty successful.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
That wasn't your original question, this was

The answer, counting America would be yes

You can go look up the definition of president if you need any more help with this :sas2:

:comeon:

You know EXACTLY what I meant and are splitting hairs here. I was obviously speaking of majority Black nations with Black leaders where Blacks are in control of everything. Not majority White nations that just got a Black president within the last 10 years. America is a White man's country. Breh, just stop, anyone reading this knows you're reaching at this point. :beli:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So you expect me to ignore the subliminal message of the video and just laugh right along like a good happy negress right?
Not saying that. Its a semi race bait thread, unfortunately you took the bait:manny: