Is the ass white or black?

Giselle

Daps
He probably got so many wrong because he can't feel anything through the skin on his hands.
I thought that guy had on gloves. I was confused at first. :deadmanny:

It looked like alligator skin.

Lotion can't heal that. He should see a dermatologist . I would never let him touch me with his hands looking like that.:scust:

Last edited:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
fair enough, but im still not sure what this has to do with the topic at hand :huhldup:

your actin like im trolling the root, when this is a TLR thread called 'is the ass white or black' :heh: im still not sure what i did here

Listen, there are certain things that white people shouldn't put their noses in, this is one of them. You are an outsider looking in. You are not part of the community and most importantly, you are not a Black woman, I'm sure you mean well and are probably one of those liberal whites who tries to understand the Black community, but again, you are white so you don't understand.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Right, because I speak nothing but the truth. No one has ever refuted anything I have said, they only come with ad hominem attacks and childish putdowns.
U just said ad hominem. I god u r a fukkboy.

Be careful what u say bruh. I can already tell you're going to get yourself banned Eventually

Hopefully our talk has saved you

Urchin

Banned
Daps
U just said ad hominem. I god u r a fukkboy.

Be careful what u say bruh. I can already tell you're going to get yourself banned Eventually

Hopefully our talk has saved you

As I've asked a hundred times before, if I say anything that is untrue, then why don't you all just prove it wrong?

Giselle

Daps
I bet I could tell the difference. I think black people usually have meat/muscle at the top of their buts. or their back bone pokes out at the end like this

coccyx.jpg

I don't think white people usually have tailbones or meat/muscle at the top.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, there are certain things that white people shouldn't put their noses in, this is one of them. You are an outsider looking in. You are not part of the community and most importantly, you are not a Black woman, I'm sure you mean well and are probably one of those liberal whites who tries to understand the Black community, but again, you are white so you don't understand.
im still....in THIS thread :dead: ok. sorry

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Lol why u going in? The vid is about grabbing ass. Thread is not even that serious