Is the ass white or black?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've never actually seen someone get mad at someone for living in a safe community, sounds like a hater.

"YOU GET TO GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE COMMUNITY. :to:" :wtf:

video aint got nothing to do with communities lol. its a video about ass. that was some underlining deep rooted insecurities that seeped out.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here you have Black men ONCE AGAIN comparing and pitting Black women against White women but they never do the same for themselves when it comes to them compared to other races of men, unless it's about something as petty and nonsensical as dikk sizes or athleticism....You know, stupid shyt that doesn't improve a community or a nation.

This whole thread's premise and the video is "stupid shyt", but you're coming out of left field trying to twist this into some all part of some agenda by brainwashed black men to shyt on black women, or compare them unfavorably to white women. Then you claim such comparisons between black and white men never happen, which is stupid because you contradict yourself in the next sentence.

I mean, how is ass size and shape somehow any more or less insulting a comparison than dikk size? :patrice:

Your heart may in the right place, but using shyt like this as a way to send shots at black men is some ol bullshyt. :camby:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
I've never actually seen someone get mad at someone for living in a safe community, sounds like a hater.

"YOU GET TO GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE COMMUNITY. :to:" :wtf:

video aint got nothing to do with communities lol. its a video about ass. that was some underlining deep rooted insecurities that seeped out.

There you go twisting shyt just like Marcuz did. Yes, the video has nothing to do with that, but white people sticking their nose in Black affairs is what it has to do with it. To say "Oh, the video has nothing to do with that" is obvious, I was responding to the bigger issue of whites thinking they know what's best for Blacks when they stick their nose in. But you know this already and trying to play dumb.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
There you go twisting shyt just like Marcuz did. Yes, the video has nothing to do with that, but white people sticking their nose in Black affairs is what it has to do with it. To say "Oh, the video has nothing to do with that" is obvious, I was responding to the bigger issue of whites thinking they know what's best for Blacks when they stick their nose in. But you know this already and trying to play dumb.
Hey I feel what you saying but theres a time and a place for this stuff. Even if you are right your points will be disregarded because the thread isnt about that :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The men in the video are black. :wtf:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
This whole thread's premise and the video is "stupid shyt", but you're coming out of left field trying to twist this into some all part of some agenda by brainwashed black men to shyt on black women, or compare them unfavorably to white women. Then you claim such comparisons between black and white men never happen, which is stupid because you contradict yourself in the next sentence.

I mean, how is ass size and shape somehow any more or less insulting a comparison than dikk size? :patrice:

Your heart may in the right place, but using shyt like this as a way to send shots at black men is some ol bullshyt. :camby:

Black features and the mimicing and derision of them goes deep. We all know that Black features on Black women are ridiculed but when Becky and Rosario has it, it becomes something praised and worthy of being attained. Black men with white supremacist beliefs have been covertly trying to show up Black women by saying "See White women have good asses too" as a way to sneak diss Black women on some ole white women are better bullshyt. I see right through it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm not talking about the men in the video, I was speaking of cac mamba.
wtf, the video is about black AND white women, he can post where ever the fukk he wants. This is the internet. There is no exemption anywhere. This video has nothing to do with the black community or issues, its a video about white and black womens asses. :wtf: